Can't log in after profile edit

Ask questions that relate to GiantsWD.

Moderator: Staff

Reventon135
Kabuto's Playtoy

Can't log in after profile edit

Post by Reventon135 »

This is Reventon134 speaking.

So, I wanted to change my email and avatar. As I see now from Reventon135 POV, the avatar alteration worked well. However, I got a message saying, that I have to type in my current password to change my email. So I did. After pressing submit, I logged out, so I would log in again to see if my avatar appeared (sort of refresh :P). Thing is though, I couldn't log in, I only got a message from the site, that either my login or password are incorrect. But they couldn't be incorrect, because if I really made a mistake typing in my password on profile editing page, it would tell me there is a mistake in it. What's about the login, I know the page saves any changes made to it, so if I misspelled "Reventon134", it could be the reason. But it can't be, because Chrome saved my login in its memory, and I simply chose "Reventon134" from the list. I don't know but maybe my account is inactive for some reason?

Uff. Then, would be great if Staff could solve my problem :)

PS If I somehow made an idiot of myself here, tell me ._.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

well i dont wanted to do a post to this so ill put our photo here xdd Image[/list]
King
Administrator

Post by King »

I'll follow up with a PM.
Reventon135
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Reventon135 »

Ass photobomb. But still, meeting those 2 new guys (including photobombing Ermac's body) was a miracle. I don't play at night, but I think 80% of playing GCK multi is me and buster 1v1 RvK .-.