black screen

Ask questions that relate to hardware / software issues.

Moderator: Staff

NKNWN
Lord of the Vimps

black screen

Post by NKNWN »

Some players and i having a problem with the map precipice on giants dedicated server after we connect and play for a while the screen turns black and then we have rejoin in the server and repeats the same thing and we have to do a lot of time :S , this happens just in that map .

And what happened with the wd server?

sry for the english i just write this on my own
arthurdecastro
Kabuto's Playtoy

Re: black screen

Post by arthurdecastro »

dudewithaguitar wrote:Some players and i having a problem with the map precipice on giants dedicated server after we connect and play for a while the screen turns black and then we have rejoin in the server and repeats the same thing and we have to do a lot of time :S , this happens just in that map .

you have the last version (1.497)???

And if not, you need update from version 1 (not 1.4). I have problems on the migration from 1.4 to 1.497, but is 100% functionally 1 to 1.497 ^^
NKNWN
Lord of the Vimps

Post by NKNWN »

arthurdecastro wrote:
dudewithaguitar wrote:Some players and i having a problem with the map precipice on giants dedicated server after we connect and play for a while the screen turns black and then we have rejoin in the server and repeats the same thing and we have to do a lot of time :S , this happens just in that map .

you have the last version (1.497)???

And if not, you need update from version 1 (not 1.4). I have problems on the migration from 1.4 to 1.497, but is 100% functionally 1 to 1.497 ^^
u dont understand i have a black screen on a multiplayer weather map ------""""MULTIPLAYER""""------- that means i have the patch

the problem its on precipice and happens to all players at the same time ._.

thanks for respond
arthurdecastro
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by arthurdecastro »

dudewithaguitar wrote:
u dont understand i have a black screen on a multiplayer weather map ------""""MULTIPLAYER""""------- that means i have the patch

thanks for respond

Well, i say one think that really make difference: if you update the game from the version 1.4, is possible that have a problem.

If you update form the 1.1, the problem can be... Video Settings, Video Card Configurations, etc... Revise yours configurations of video ^^
NKNWN
Lord of the Vimps

Post by NKNWN »

arthurdecastro wrote:
dudewithaguitar wrote:

thanks for respond

Well, i say one think that really make difference: if you update the game from the version 1.4, is possible that have a problem.

If you update form the 1.1, the problem can be... Video Settings, Video Card Configurations, etc... Revise yours configurations of video ^^
i have all the patchs installed , its a bug or something on the map precipice its a light problem the objts turn black not the screen al the objects but not the sky HAPPENS TO ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE MATCH AT THE SAME TIME !!!