Items in dedicated server not staying destroyed

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Items in dedicated server not staying destroyed

Post by Salazar »

Decided to report this age-old problem in the Giants Dedicated Server, and also try out fraps at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dukw7k9PUhQ

View video above
Drakkar
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Drakkar »

In this video the shop is gone, it happened to me today about the same thing: it was a tower that did not disappear (in the video disappeared after a while).
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

The party house items, except for Turrets and SAM turrets, return after being destroyed. They return 3 or 4 times before they disappear completely.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Oh, yea this is very old problem, I don't know do I remember correctly but at others dedicated servers is the same problem.

At GiantsWD.org is some newest patch (unreleased yet; we can see different from 1.497 ex. when calling vote for next rotation), so if at this newest server this problem is exist too it's look that it is not repaired yet :(.
But I think that this server is have earlier version of unreleased patch and I think it is repaired in newest dev version.

This is one of the most Irritating bug ex. when you want to change place of gyro but you can because of this bug...

I hope it will be fixed...
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

I think if you destroy the buildings with a popup it gets rid of them for good. That's a bit of a hassle though.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

[NEO]Vortex wrote:I think if you destroy the buildings with a popup it gets rid of them for good. That's a bit of a hassle though.
Sometimes stand at place where item should shown is helps too, but idea with bomb is bad because it may make dmg to others items