Help about my new map

Ask questions related to the tools or files used to create modifications for Giants. Examples include map making, gmm, and installing skins.

Moderator: Staff

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Update: removed some objects in Times Square to make the Towers look better (the lobby).

Another shot of the improved towers and parts of the Financial center buildings:

DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

I see a random uncovered green spot in that last screeny. Must.... be.... fixed.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

DarkFalcoZ wrote:I see a random uncovered green spot in that last screeny. Must.... be.... fixed.
No, because if you ever seen an image of that buildings (the Financial Center) there's a small round green building at the exact same place (between these two towers). Look at this:

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

News: Ok, i've uploaded the beta of the map. We will only have to wait for the administrator. HellSnake is making more textures for the final version (Sended previously to him the map).
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Hey ! i'm still working in the map ! look at this, this will be the final version of the Towers (the model only, it will be textured of course):

The towers were not scaled properly so now they are taller (i've used object 537 to make 110 floors to scale them 8) ), i'm scaling up the other buildings too but trust me, you'll feel more you are in NY this time :D :

Improved buildings:

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

I will release soon a variation of the map.