Gametypes

Ask questions that relate to playing the game. Hardware / software issues do not belong here.

Moderator: Staff

What do you think

I like them all they are realy kool
20%
I like most of them
30%
I like one of them
20%
I hate them all
No votes
I don't know what to think they are just weird
No votes
WTf are u talking about
10%
n00bish
20%
1337 stuf
No votes

Total votes: 10

Dex1000
Lord of the Vimps

Gametypes

Post by Dex1000 »

I was just wondering if anyone has ever played giants but not actualy played the mode like capture the flag or deathmatch just made up your own game. i'll give yo uan example one one i'v played :

Hide and Seek!

Kabuto is seeker mecs hide. You can't kill kabuto or use gyros to make it fair. When you are caught you become the seeker and kabuto swaps to a hider. Killing or using gyros ect means you become the kabuto.

Best with atleast 3-4+ meccs if you have alot of meccs you could use the programs that lets you have more than 1 kabuto so you could have more catchers when i done it i done it with a clan i was in i think.

Jail Break!

Best with reaper and mecc.
Reaper comand center is jail it gets surrounded with stuff like turrets ect meccs have to somehow get into it first lol then they can either just muck around in their and piss the reapers off or try make a break for it back to their base. There is realy a way to win since nothing hasppens when you get back to your base except you go back to jail. It was fun because i played it with some funny/humerous people. Also the reaper was abit of a bitch and kept slashing us to peices when we made witty comments or killed her with a pea shooter when she said brb.

I always done it with 3 people me Dogsbreaths and Emma|Aurora though occasionaly another friend of ours would join in.

Pet Kabby (lol)

Make kabby small so its about 1/2 or 1/3 size of reaper so you can still see it and its a nice size. Reaper is owner and kabby is obviously pet. Nothing realy to do just play around you could treat it kind of like a families game if you want lol Mecc= daddy reaper= mommy kabuto= family pet though that probably sounds gay.

Once again i done it with 3 people Me DogsBreaths and Emma|Aurora and again occasionaly another friend would join in.

These probably sound realy stupid and pointless but i found them fun and the people i played with as i'v mentioned before made it more fun that it would be playing with randomers.

So share anything you've done before or comment on these.
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Trust Kill »

Ive done that hide and seek thing, and it was fun. Exept instead of a kabuto seeking a mecc would and we'd fire at him when he's not looking, its funny.

I've shrank kab and all... but no way am I playing family games! xD

Never layed my eyes on this jail bizwax.
Dex1000
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Dex1000 »

thought of another one

Reaper Ski Racing

Basicaly you just race the only race tracks i'v though of are round the 3 way islands but i'm sure you could be more creative you can do it just a race or you can shoot at people too when you race which means it'll need to be rvr which means everyone won't be able to shoot at everyone if there is 3 or more people unless you can get more r teams somehow with that nullpointer thing.
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Trust Kill »

Second Bases

I remember a mini game I played a long time ago. Something like second bases.
MvR, you just grab everything in your party house and use it to create a second base far away.
Meccs build theirs adjacent to the highest mountain available.
And reapers build theirs in the ocean out of map range.

Sea base/advantages for reapers:
Height isnt dangerous for reapers so that means they can attack with no worries.
Meccs have to do this by a mountain otherwise they wont be able to place shafts up to it or shops, this makes it easyer for reapers to attack.
Reaper's buildings are blue (blue/ocean) and their towers become invisible from afar.
Reapers can place teleports and shops on towers.
Meccs cannot fall on water.
Water heals Reapers.
It's easy to spot the Mecc's base but to find the Reaper's base you'll have to follow some one or search

Sky base/advantages for meccs:
Good lookout post.
Good for sniping.
With a few mines, a grenade and a rocket, they can get anywhere quiclky without a gyro.
Cannot be attacked by reaper's bikes.
They can mine the base of the mountain, after using a rocket on a reaper, the reapers will fall into the mines.

The only way for a mecc to attack the reaper's base without a gyro is to build a tower on sea to snipe from.
I think it's harder to fight an enemy thats above, reapers can be surprised with several mines when they turbo their way up and meccs can drop loads of junk (mortars, nades, mines, rockets) to make the reaper's climbing more dificult.

Possible Rules:
Destroying the shield generator and party house is not allowed.

----//----
Whoa, that's a whole lot of text...
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Dex1000 wrote:Reaper Ski Racing

Basicaly you just race the only race tracks i'v though of are round the 3 way islands but i'm sure you could be more creative
http://s88894241.onlinehome.us/?file=31 ... mit=Search
Dex1000
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Dex1000 »

cool theres the singleplayer levels too of course
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

my map grandpeee is also a reaper race map, tho Im working on modifying it..
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

... There are alot of options for this poll. Seems a lil' unnecessary.
Dex1000
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Dex1000 »

yeah i thought there'd be more options in the poll than people that actualy vote but i made it anyway