GiantsWD Forum Index GiantsWD
Party House Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Problem with host

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sebus
Kabuto's Playtoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Problem with host Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I have one big problem because, I find in folder with game "dedicated.exe" and i can't make on-line server ... my girl can and so much ppl see her server , but we have so much problem with laggs .. , I think my router have blocked like port and i can't...

So my question is what ports i mus't unlock to host game

Router TP-Link ( TL - WR841N/ WR841ND )

PLS help me!!
I-Kabuto
Kabuto's Playtoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try allowing giants program access through your firewall if you're running win 7. if you search around the forum you can forward a port but don't exactly remember which exact port.

okay i found it

check here

http://www.giantswd.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1804
sebus
Kabuto's Playtoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use w8 , any idea how i can make working server , and she can see and join to play with me ?
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If on LAN should be able to find it regardless.

For internet hosting you need 19711 TCP/UDP (to let players join) and UDP 8911 (server visibility) forwarded. Consult your router manual on how to forward ports.

If you are experiencing lag from other players joining your server, it's almost always due to a slow connection speed or poor routing (in this day and age pure distance isn't a huge factor). This can be due to your own connection or the joining players'. At any rate, it's not due to blocked ports.

If the pings are fluctuating a lot, it's probably because someone on your network is using up bandwith, or possibly an unstable WiFi connection. If pings are stable (and no differences at varying times of the day) it's probably an issue related to your ISP.
sebus
Kabuto's Playtoy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I add this port ... and nothing work Sad i don't know how make host and all can see and cain join ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GiantsWD Forum Index -> Hosting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: