Interest in Base Build with Kabuto?

Ask questions that relate to playing the game. Hardware / software issues do not belong here.

Moderator: Staff

Lufty
Kabuto's Playtoy

Interest in Base Build with Kabuto?

Post by Lufty »

Hey folks!

Some of my favorite memories of Giants was with the MP base build Meccs vs. Kabuto! Is there any interest in playing that game style with folks?

I have a few friends interested in playing mecc vs. Kabuto in the comming couple weeks or so. I'd be happy to host a few games, or join some as well. Any and all interested players would be welcome!

Let me know!
Tig
Yan the Pimp

Post by Tig »

Hey again.

To add on the other questions. We do play Mecc/Reaper vs Kabuto matches when there is a decent amount of players online. Basebuild is something the experienced players stay away from these days. Because of the experience a basebuild/destruction match will be over in 5-10 minutes time.

If you can find a decent amount of people that want to play a match like this, we are happy to join if available. We can always try and even out the teams by disabling some items and spread the good players around the teams.

With friends and trustworthy people a basebuild match can be played on a fair note. The problem with the current community is that we have a lot of new non-english speaking youngh players that will team-up and camp your spawnpoints ruining the fun.
Lufty
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Lufty »

Hey Tig,

Thanks for the info. I am still planning on hosting regular base build games with friends. I have 5 thus far who are running 1.4x now, and am planning on some matches in the upcomming weeks. Once I get a few folks ready to play, it would be great to have some of the community participate!

I can hand off IP info once we have enough peeps to play!

I will keep my eye on the Steam Group in coming weeks to get some ideas and gameplay in. Let me know anytime you guys are getting together, add me on steam, etc.