Jetpack

Ask questions related to the tools or files used to create modifications for Giants. Examples include map making, gmm, and installing skins.

Moderator: Staff

[ITA]Hunter96
Kabuto's Playtoy

Jetpack

Post by [ITA]Hunter96 »

hi all! i'm new in this site,so i know this game since it was released and after i finished it a lot of times i was asking myself how to enjoy,so i was thinking if there is a metod or a mod or something to give me infinite jetpack....i read something about this in patch 1.5 ......but there is some good man that could explicit it to me?(various passages to eneble this cheat).PS i downloaded the last beta and also 1.4 normal but i had bug.......but the most important thing is jetpack question.....i saw also a video on youtube that talk about to istall all patches but the game crash........so?
[ITA]Hunter96
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by [ITA]Hunter96 »

i'm very intersted in it and i know it isn't impossible.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59HEaALlQM
i talk with hellsnake.....i also tried to download all patches in your order,so the graphics is similar....i need only that gun skin to add but i think there isn't it the cheat...so if you want i give you my e-mail and you contact me in private if you can't write here.