I NEED A GOOD TUTORIAL TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Hunter
Kabuto's Playtoy

I NEED A GOOD TUTORIAL TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

Post by Hunter »

hi!i'm new here.....i love this game so much because i play it since i was little ;)....can someone give me a complete tutorial how i can play multiplayer ? please teach me every passage xD.....i hope someone help me...good evening all.
Reventon134
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Reventon134 »

The whole theoretical stuff can be found on Forum -> Tips/Strategies. If you want to learn something, we can meet in-game. Usually I play in the evenings, but tell me the hour, that would suit you most.
Hunter
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Hunter »

i usually play at 20.00 gmt.....in italy there are the 21.00.....give me an answer ;) PS i tried to download the patch version 4.--- beta but i've a unvalid url...if someone can give me the new link i'm happy :D
Reventon135
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Reventon135 »

Dayum, something wrong happened whilst I was changing my avatar and email, now I can't log on 134. Anyway, if you are GMT+1 too, we can play at that hour. I'll try to visit Giants today.
King
Administrator

Post by King »

Thanks for the heads up. The file was hosted externally and appears broken. Does anyone have an extra copy? I'll re-host it locally.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

King wrote:Thanks for the heads up. The file was hosted externally and appears broken. Does anyone have an extra copy? I'll re-host it locally.
https://mega.co.nz/#!RpkFGbDa!EWqemThCR ... AfKhXoep-c
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

buster wrote:
King wrote:Thanks for the heads up. The file was hosted externally and appears broken. Does anyone have an extra copy? I'll re-host it locally.
https://mega.co.nz/#!RpkFGbDa!EWqemThCR ... AfKhXoep-c
forgot to ask ,will be publish the 498 patch ?
Reventon135
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Reventon135 »

pelz said you can just ask Tas in the lobby. Can I be a tester or something like that.
King
Administrator

Post by King »

Thanks Buster. Tas would know more about 498.
Hunter
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Hunter »

i joined 4 the first time in a room (martin room)but gamespy signed 4 players in the room.....after i joined from the game(scan for LAN games) i downloaded the map and i joined but no one was there...why?the game signed for 1 player already in game when i joined...ummm omg