Hello People and Happy New Year!!!!

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Maerm_91
Kabuto's Playtoy

Hello People and Happy New Year!!!!

Post by Maerm_91 »

*Hello Comunity of "Giants Citizen of Kabuto"!!! i dont speak English very well but i like say the important information!!!

For King:

Hello King!!! I am Manuel!!! I from To Venezuela!!! i love this game since 2002!!! and i like grow this game for ever!!! =D ... Maybe Interplay create and second part to Giants Citizen of Kabuto!!! Amen xD jejeje

look man:

i thing a tournoment of Giants Citizen of Kabuto in this year!!! but i dont know the people oragnizate this tournoment... but you can help me!!!

is possible create this tournoment???

In this game exist 100 hundred people in the comunity of Giants, they interest enter to the tournoment and have fun!!!

maybe the winner won A Gold card!!! Wich create for the people work in this page!!! How.... INOITasiin, Vortex, Pinchy, you, Accusnoetn, Fx-Die.... well other people!!!

king ask for me when you can!!! i wait for you answer!!! is possible create a one tournoment of "Giant Citizen of Kabuto" in The Gamespy Server???

Maerm91 (one peon in Giants)
King
Administrator

Post by King »

Hi Maerm,

Thanks for joining GiantsWD! We haven't had a tournament in a number of years for a number of reasons, mostly being a lack of active players. I've organized tournaments in the past, however getting enough people to seriously commit and show up for their designated game proved more effort than it was worth. You're more than welcome to organize your own tournament in the forums or lobbies and I will support you as best I can. If you have any questions about how the past tournaments were organized, feel free to ask.

-----------

Hola Maerm,

Gracias por unirse a GiantsWD! No hemos tenido un torneo en una serie de años por una serie de razones, la mayoría es la falta de jugadores activos. He organizado torneos en el pasado, sin embargo, hacer que la gente lo suficiente como para comprometerse en serio y se muestran para su juego designado resultó más esfuerzo que valía la pena. Estás más que bienvenido a organizar su propio torneo en los foros o grupos de presión y yo le apoyo que lo mejor que pueda. Si usted tiene alguna pregunta acerca de cómo se organizaron los torneos anteriores, no dude en preguntar.
Maerm_91
Kabuto's Playtoy

Thank you Very much King!!!!

Post by Maerm_91 »

:D Thank you very much King!!!!

Thank for you answer!!!

Well if the tournament is can`t perform... i can understand!!!
Is Good idea for me :D

Thank you very much king!!! maybe .... in the other time this tournament can perform!!!

I like organizate one tournament but i don`t have "the tools" for create it!!! And i don`t know the rules!!!

You Help is rewarding!!! :wink:

* And the past tournaments... i see many links but if you know other friends in the Giant comunity can help me i Would appreciate you!!!

Thank you man!!! And Happy New Year!!!
Maerm_91
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Maerm_91 »

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Never seen that image before. It's cool his posture, and looks bigger, it resembles more to the beta version of Kabuto. And for the image to be seen you need to put at the beggining of the line Image.

Like this:

[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

At my own giants CD i have that image but higher and I have few more images. Some of them is really nice. If u want, guys, I can upload these pictures there ;)
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Poland wrote:At my own giants CD i have that image but higher and I have few more images. Some of them is really nice. If u want, guys, I can upload these pictures there ;)
Yes please, upload them here 8) .
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:
Poland wrote:At my own giants CD i have that image but higher and I have few more images. Some of them is really nice. If u want, guys, I can upload these pictures there ;)
Yes please, upload them here 8) .
I have them ready at disk (219 MB) but I can't ZIP it beacuse I don't have enought free space (36,8MB) ...except that upload them into internet is too long and I have some problems with that. When I will be have more free space I'll make a ZIP package and I'll upload them here ;)

Except pictures I have 2 promo movies too ;)

Sorry for the problems

EDIT:
The consolation: One movie
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

^ Awesome movie. I cannot believe how much they changed the game ! I like how the graphics are actually, but it would've been awesome if they've keept all the features that had the beta version. Come on, i've wanted to see the fight bettween kabuto and that golem with the whip. It would be possible to revive that "unplayable" moments ? it's a shame because giants would've been more awesome than it is with these missing features.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Yeah, You a right but in my opinion PlanetMoon is have we all in ass and we don't will be able to see more of these "unplayable moments" :cry:

Fortunately I have for you these awesome pictures (155 MB). You can download them from there.
I uploaded them 1 hour and 30 minutes :wink:
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Poland wrote:Yeah, You a right but in my opinion PlanetMoon is have we all in ass and we don't will be able to see more of these "unplayable moments" :cry:

Fortunately I have for you these awesome pictures (155 MB). You can download them from there.
I uploaded them 1 hour and 30 minutes :wink:
Saw all the content, i cannot believe why they removed all these great things. I'm curious: Reapermen gibs (more realistic) !!! Was Delphi able to feed the sea monster ? Why they changed kabuto roar sound ? this along with a lot of other questions i have that probably we won't know.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Maybe that's all is was visualization only...

But yeah you a right, these things was awesome!
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

I saw that you were even able to fly the mecc spaceship and land it in a certain point of the island. You were able to go inside and outside the planet.

Look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hw0QPtxocc

From another part i saw some videos of the PS2 version and i would want to know why it contains more cutscenes, like in the PC version you'll never know why the smarties became evil ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkF8htJgGk look at 0:35), why there are much more enemies in each level and why the maps contains more objects, also the ground looks more detailed.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Yeah that video from PS2 should be in PC version too. I don't know and I don't have idea why that video is not included to PC version.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Look at this: how cool is this cutscene at the beggining of kabuto story 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KfdWTqb ... re=related Also noticed that kabuto can perform adrenaline attacks without being at full size.

Oh, have you ever seen a dancing reaperman ? really funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGSxljGb ... re=related (3:40)

Look at 1:28 :lol: so romantic : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtAegh43 ... re=related

Be aware kabuto :shock: (1:29): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=844N5Zpk ... re=related

-New feature only for PS2, kabuto can grab his offsprings and throw them into the enemies.

-PS2 have the best cutscenes. If it wasn't for the graphics i think it would be better than the PC version.