Game ending & beyond

Ask questions that relate to playing the game. Hardware / software issues do not belong here.

Moderator: Staff

Doc
Kabuto's Playtoy

Game ending & beyond

Post by Doc »

So I just beat the game for the very first time. I love these guys at Interplay; lots of hilarious stuff.

Anyhow, when you go back to the main menu and and select a level now, there's a level called "Giants..."

I loaded it in, but all you are is a crosshair and you move around on some deserted island. What is this all about?
Doc
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Doc »

Got one more question as well: With a reaper base, is there anyway to go THROUGH her forcefields, like how you can go through the front door in a Mecc wall?

Or do I have to keep Turboing over the forcefields?
Glude
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Glude »

The guys at interplay weren't kool (interplay is dead by the way). Planet moon studios are the creative guys.

For the reaper walls, i managed some times to pass trough them but I cant figure out how to do it. maybe it was only a bug when it worked...
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Trust Kill »

I don't think there's a way trough it, I've never observed it carefully :P you have to keep turBOING over it.

And the "Giants" level is the level where you can do nothing but pure nothingness.
It's the island that's on the background of the main menu.
Heebinator
Kabuto's Playtoy

Repear Forcefield

Post by Heebinator »

You can walk throught the Back forcefield of the reaper base. quite handy for accessing the reaperski at times otherwise its not that handy.
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Doc wrote:Got one more question as well: With a reaper base, is there anyway to go THROUGH her forcefields, like how you can go through the front door in a Mecc wall?

Or do I have to keep Turboing over the forcefields?

You can use the teleport and turbo at almost the same time when going through the force field(any force field/wallz) and you'll go right through it. Yes, I'm pretty sure its a bug =P
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

Or it's actually the intended use of the teleport spell, hence the name teleport.