Gwd

Post questions and comments related to hosting regular servers or dedicated servers.

Moderator: Staff

[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

It's not your responsibility to ban people from the server, but it is (and that of everyone else who hates cheaters) to report them, like you did. We're only asking that next time you do, have a screenshot or at least be able to remember their name.

Go play another game and tell a server admin someone cheated, if they're worth a sh** (not many are) they won't do anything unless you have proof. Why? Because people will try to get others banned for no reason if the admin does. I can't tell you how many times I've had this happen to me in other games, which is why I won't ban people based on word of mouth. Sorry.

I've had people tell me randomnoob5000 cheated earlier in the server, when I went to check the logs it was fairly obvious that was true due to the fact everyone else was bitching at him followed by a chain of disconnects shortly after. If you have their names... post em, otherwise I can't really do anything. Logs are huge, it's pretty hard to find anything in them without searching for a name.
CellularAscension
Sappho's Henchman

Post by CellularAscension »

This is my first bit of contact with the Giants community in months.. all i have to say is..
LoL
Droid2K4
Lord of the Vimps

gwd ban?

Post by Droid2K4 »

guys i cnat see the gwd servers any more its weard i need to say 2 days ago i raided 2 times in giantswd without a warning and i didnt losed conn so whats going on why i cnat see the servers?
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

You're not banned. I have no idea why you can't see the server, but it likely has something to do with your connection.

We do not ban immediately for raiding if it's a first time offense. You will normally receive several warnings before any action is taken. Since you've come out and admitted that you did it however, consider yourself warned.
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Accusnoetn had a similar problem at some point(s). Probably an issue with your ISP or somesuch nonsense.
Droid2K4
Lord of the Vimps

k

Post by Droid2K4 »

k i see i almost thought that i was banned i already was thinking why i dindt get a message or lose conn