+1 Ban

Post questions and comments related to hosting regular servers or dedicated servers.

Moderator: Staff

Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

And yet he cheated. Right in front of lolly, no less.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Lord_Sauron wrote:ROFL!

the mastor's avatar definetly makes sense now xD
its mine, I gave it to him XD

anyway, dont cheat, its

Crappy
Hectic
Ediotic
Abnotious
Totally stupid
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

8473.85: The_Mastor: plese go into ghost so i can shhow you this new trainer
8480.33: The_Mastor: or dont you want to know

Riiiiight. He doesn't cheat.

You can continue complaining Mastor, but the chances of you being unbanned after that are slim, to say to the least.
The_Mastor
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by The_Mastor »

Timmy 2.0 wrote:
Lord_Sauron wrote:ROFL!

the mastor's avatar definetly makes sense now xD
its mine, I gave it to him XD
Lies :evil:
Lord_Sauron
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Lord_Sauron »

so.......

u still cheated
The_Mastor
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by The_Mastor »

I hadn’t used a trainer (other that sp and private games) since last year when i was a real noob and used it in Tam's server, and got blocked (I deserved it then).
Sparks just gave me a new trainer with super cool features and I had to try it out (show it off) (I never thought of hosting my own server (and people cant join when I do.(Stupid router))so I went into a empty game after a bit of messing about with it lolly came in, I carried on messing then he kicked me.
So then i want into the mvm dedicated server (rly's) (also empty) but rly was there (as [server]) and I offered to show him
then I lost connection (because I got banned)

Now what did I do what’s bad enough to get a life ban?
SSJBardock
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by SSJBardock »

The_Mastor wrote:(I never thought of hosting my own server (and people cant join when I do.(Stupid router)
You can host with a router, you just need to forward the right ports to your pc
GibLit
Staff
Staff

Post by GibLit »

The_Mastor wrote:I hadn’t used a trainer (other that sp and private games) since last year when i was a real noob and used it in Tam's server, and got blocked (I deserved it then).
Sparks just gave me a new trainer with super cool features and I had to try it out (show it off) (I never thought of hosting my own server (and people cant join when I do.(Stupid router))so I went into a empty game after a bit of messing about with it lolly came in, I carried on messing then he kicked me.
So then i want into the mvm dedicated server (rly's) (also empty) but rly was there (as [server]) and I offered to show him
then I lost connection (because I got banned)

Now what did I do what’s bad enough to get a life ban?
It's been stated so many times on this site, that cheating of any kind will not be tolerated on MvM Dedicated. On the news section, King and Z0PharX wrote a paragraph on the consequences of trainer use (not just on the server, but in any public game) a few months ago. Atleast half of the Hosting section of the forums explains so many things that could get you banned from MvM Dedicated, and if you failed to read up on the rules, that's your own fault. If you so desire to test your trainer, with all of its "KEWLAWSUM" features, then do so on your own private game. Going into someone elses dedicated server to test a trainer, then continuously using your trainer when a person (a gwd admin, nontheless) enters the game highly calls for a lifetime ban. The level of idiocy you portrayed alone would call for a lifetime ban. Good job at not thinking before you act, and please don't try to convince the admins to unban you. Spamming rly private messages on gsa will definitely NOT work.