reaper noobs all over the server

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

Dariusket
Kabuto's Playtoy

reaper noobs all over the server

Post by Dariusket »

Its getting really annoying down at the server more and more little punks choose reapers and play 7reapers on 1 mecc plus a few use RPG bows like machineguns. Tey raid all the time and its no longer fun some Jack guy always uses cheats and he pisses me off the most.And the most common comment there when they play x on 1 is L3arn to pl4y n00b. if only the admin would spend more time there maybe things would change then...
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

7 players playing reapers? thats something new..
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

a hacking jack :-(
Cortez
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Cortez »

from the little recent multiplayer experience i got, id say its quite common that teams are very unbalanced. i guess reaper are just superpopular, as someone said that he hates to play meccs, etc etc.

im best playing mecc, but i have no problem switching to other teams. sad not everyone things so too
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Yes, there has been a massive invasion of noobs, but this is great for Giants, at least its still living.

I've taken on 3 reapers as 1 mecc, and 7 meccs as 1 reaper, and I still won. They all suck, but the fact there are players makes up for the fact they build turrets in your base and raid as much as they can, and leave when they're losing.

Meh.
GiveGiantssomeLove
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by GiveGiantssomeLove »

Sorry for (spamming?) posting here,

but are Reapers not superior strong compared to Meccs? The best Fight in the Past i had was when i played against my Brother or one of my Friends,

he played Reaper and i played Mecc.

So somehow i just managed it do tie not to fast. I was able to hold out Thirty Seconds, somehow avoided all the "One-Hit=Death"-Attacks, even the overpowered Time-Bubble couldn't kill me so easily... x3

But then, i died. I had shot the Reaper with so much Rockets, i am sure i would killed TWO Meccs from 100% Health on with it ^^

But it just didn't die oO that was my best Fight and i have never layed so much Waste on a Reaper, but i just couldn't win.

So...
That means if Meccs play against Reapers, the Mecc Players should just always be at last ONE Player more, or not? I mean, the Reapers can kill them nearly effortlessy 1on1.
( Or do i just SUCK THAT MUCH?!? XDDD )

7 Reapers you say? In what for a Map? For ten Players? Or above Ten?

In every Case... ... it's Instant Death if you go only with a few Meccs against 7 Reapers... :twisted:
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Traditionally, it goes 5 Meccs vs 3 Reapers vs 1 Kabuto

However, depending on who you are, a Mecc can certainly take out a Reaper, and vice-versa, it's all a matter of what your strength is.
GiveGiantssomeLove
Kabuto's Playtoy

Salazar wrote: However, depending on who you are, a Mecc can certainly take out a Reaper, and vice-versa, it's all a matter of what your strength is.

Please believe, PLEASE believe me... xD

I'm thinking everytime again: "I nearly got her, i nearly GOT her!! XDD "

And i was only using the Rockets with Orange Explosion which Explode near the Target - 'cause it can hit a Reaper even when she is jumping around like Crazy with that Boost-Ability.

Of Course, i'm certain i could more easily take out a Reaper 1on1 if i can weaken her with a Sniper-Shot or Millenium-Morthar at the Beginning, by Surprise ;)
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Also known as a sneak attack.

To take out a Reaper, I do the same thing I do to a Mecc weapons-wise. It's easy to avoid most of their spells if you move fast enough. The only thing I have trouble with is the Hellfire Bow that sends like 7 shots at you.
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

Yeah, reapers honestly aren't that scary unless you're playing someone who Hellfire spams. Which to be honest is a lot of people. But eh, proxes and snipers are your friend.

BTW. Seven versus one. Who cares? The longer the odds, the better the game. I played 1v3 against Exploderman, DarkfalcoZ and a NEO once. Lost by a factor, of, like, Infinity, because they are all WAY better than me. But it was Awesome ^.^.
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

7 vs. 1 is a time for bushmanz.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

I've taken on 7 Meccs as one reaper. It was rather easy because they were all noobs, and all they did was drop Millennium Bombs on my base, which did little effect as my Turrets were in the air.

I've also taken on 5 Reapers as one mecc. They tornado spammed and destroyed my turrets using Snipers :(
GiveGiantssomeLove
Kabuto's Playtoy

Salazar "is fu~uull the Upper-Killer"... xD :lol: