Hello everyone. Any oldschool players play anymore?

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

King
Administrator

Post by King »

Hi, Jack.
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

It's about time you decided to start multiplayer.
Riku
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Riku »

if you owned the game since it was out and you've been watching the community for a while...then why join when its basically dead?
Ventovir
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Ventovir »

The new dude's post made me laugh 8(
Kumori
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Kumori »

I've returned, and what exactly classifies people as Old School, remembering the days of 100 people in the GS lobby?

Oh and
Unknown wrote:if you owned the game since it was out and you've been watching the community for a while...then why join when its basically dead?
Nostalgia, and to see if anyone remembers me are my reasons.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

I miss the old days where GSA had soo many people :(
Shardz
Yan the Pimp

Post by Shardz »

As I said in another post, I would play if there were more players. Even ZOP leader left ffs... man, he didn't even tell me what he was going to play instead of G...
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Shardz wrote:As I said in another post, I would play if there were more players. Even ZOP leader left ffs... man, he didn't even tell me what he was going to play instead of G...
Wut. I'm still around, I just wasn't in GSA for a few days.

I don't really play much online other than an occasional game of MB with Vort. Mostly stick to obscure singleplayer PC games/a few random 360 games.
Shardz
Yan the Pimp

Post by Shardz »

MAAN, I was talking about the Clan called 'ZOP' lool. This does get confusing ya...Well the ZOP clan I was in, it was cool. But anyways I never see you play Zoph, but then again where are the games in GSA!? PFF!!

oh.. Yea I been playing some Splayer games too. I have been on Bioshock, completed that, its a really intelligent story, the character development and scenery is incredible!! and now I am just playing Stranglehold, later on prolly get Crysis and a bunch of other Splayer games, so Zoph man, your not the only 1 xD
GibLit
Staff
Staff

Post by GibLit »

Stranglehold is much funs.
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

I don't think my fanclub was around very long, so the fact that it had ever existed at all slipped my mind. Sorry for the confusion.

Bioshock would've been a lot better had the gameplay not been mind numbingly dull. I enjoyed it until shortly after you find Atlas' true identity, at which point things just seemed to fall apart entirely.

Most of what I've been into for a while are things with oldschoolish on the PC, and in a few cases my eksboksu (XBLA has been great for me in that regard).
Shardz
Yan the Pimp

Post by Shardz »

Stranglehold is fun yea, I just completed it, I was like.. "what the hell, where are the grenades!!?" because I looked at the controls. Man, its quite a short game, already completed it, BIO took about 3 weeks but this was an average 2-3 hours every 4 days a week. Anyways Stranglehold goes crazy with grenades near the end, that ending level, lol! everytime you kill an enemy he drops grenades, dunno about you Gib but I threw grenades like there was no tomorrow lol, it was fun tho hell yea! but grenades came in a bit late I thought, also that RPG Launcher... you only get it on the last level with 2 bullets, thats it!??!?!?.
Burnharder
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Burnharder »

Jeez, been a damn while I haven't touch giants anyway, but just to say :
Yup, another old-timer (although not as much as some, but still) is alive. I was wondering what the community was becoming since less and less youngster takes interest in the art Giants' combat was. Aaaa, how I remember being blasted over and over by shielders and their famous reply when I finally got the chance to blow up their arses :

"It LAGGED, DuH! I HaD sHiElD oN!"

Aaah, the good old time when university had not begun to sap all my free times :P . Anyhow, glad to see some of you are still around. I'll try to drop by if I get a free time, promised :) .
Ventovir
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Ventovir »

Lookey what the wind blew in...
Burnharder
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Burnharder »

Ventovir wrote:Lookey what the wind blew in...
Wind? If you call Internet wind, I agree :D . Anyway, nice to see some old timer(timeress?) :P !

Anyway, for those wondering, I've also been known as :

Burnharder
FlamingTrigger
RustyGhostOfThePast
Former co-leader of the AFTA clan :) .