Hello everyone. Any oldschool players play anymore?

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

Ventovir
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Ventovir »

They call her Emmy and I'm quite sure you once knew her ^-^ Anyways, gud to have ya around.
onemillionjavas
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by onemillionjavas »

I got the game when it first came out and played for a few months, then I got distracted by stuff in real life... I'm pretty sure my name was [Trunks] but I could be misremembering. Recently reinstalled the game and was wondering if you guys set up certain times you played at, or if any games go on at all anymore... (I'm really itching for a MvM). I spent a couple minutes lurking in the G gamespy lobby (new name childe-roland-7) and only saw a certain Tasiin there.

(P.S. If the answers are found elsewhere in the forum, apologies in advance, I haven't read that far yet... I just found this place yesterday.)

Also, it's good to be back. :D
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

It's been less active the past month or so, I guess because school started again for a lot of the people who played. There's still games going on from time to time though, so keep checking.
Rollo
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Rollo »

im old school, but i hardly play the game anymore. Once in a while i look at this site hoping for a huge update or something. Giants wan an excellent game, i just wish it got more love from the creators. Expansion packs or something. To bad good games die first and crap games live forever. Same happened to Dark Messiah... no more patches no expansions nothing. It just died, while SIMS get updates like crazy
Shardz
Yan the Pimp

Post by Shardz »

Well the Planet Moon website has other projects they are working on (at least they did have last time I checked) so they are all busy working on other games, maybe theres a time to move on, just like movies... well maybe this is what Planet Moon thinks
sensator
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by sensator »

I guess you could call me an old school player, I just played my first game in 8+ years yesterday.
lakid594
Kabuto's Playtoy

im one of those oldies that comes back once in a while...

Post by lakid594 »

yah, i played it when it first came out... hella good game for its time, i wish it didnt die out.

dont play much nemores tho :(
FreakyGhost
Kabuto's Playtoy

Me to...

Post by FreakyGhost »

*Raises her hand* I’m an old school player to as well but I was kind young when I started... :oops: So I guess I was a young old school player? :P