kicked or virus?

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

kicked or virus?

Post by Salazar »

I just got 2 things to say:

1. Image

LOL

2. Annyway. . . I was playing on dedicated server, and I suddenly got kicked. . maybe it was my high score (132). . .but everyone keeps saying I got hacked. . .which I seriously doubt. .

So can someone who looks at the players playing tell me why I got kicked or if I got hacked or what
GibLit
Staff
Staff

Post by GibLit »

Your packet loss exceeded 100. Though your ping was 32, everyone including myself could see you warping alot of the time. You should ask tas or any other of the server admins to help you out with this problem.
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

No, you're absolutely right. It's not your connection at all, I kicked you because I was jealous of your incredibly high score on my server. Teach you to do that again.
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

...don't tell me you believed that, Timmy. You've posted in other threads so I know you've seen it. :P

if you ping 32 to the server and have a decent connection you shouldn't be getting any packet loss, but as it stands you were probably playing for at least two hours before you got kicked, right? That's not bad, but as I said you really shouldn't be having any. Are you on a wireless router?
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

[NEO]Vortex wrote:...don't tell me you believed that, Timmy. You've posted in other threads so I know you've seen it. :P

if you ping 32 to the server and have a decent connection you shouldn't be getting any packet loss, but as it stands you were probably playing for at least two hours before you got kicked, right? That's not bad, but as I said you really shouldn't be having any. Are you on a wireless router?
yes i was playing for 2 hours until I got kicked (at that time, I did believe that someone hacked my comp and broke my connection)

Yes, I'm on a wireless router, using Comcast
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

uhh, in my eyes(which i need glasses at times :( ) 2 hours of being in gwd without losseing 100 packets and getting booted automatically, thats pretty good.