a cheaters promise

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

You were actually accidentally given another chance a few months ago when I had to run the server on a different computer for a couple days due to some problems with the main server, and forgot to import the ban list over to the second server. I saw you playing, but figured I'd let you stay as long as you didn't cause any more problems as it had been quite a while since your original banning.

Fast forward a month or so, and I'm greeted by this message when I check the forums:
ympanson wrote: muahahaha u cant ban me i have ip changer.

and btw i didnt have invis at that time but u allways have something to blame on
Guess what we did at that point. Shortly afterwards, I also got some complaints about you cheating in other public games. That pretty much earned you a permanent ban right there.
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

UnknowN|Guru wrote:Man-o-man. Things haven't changed a bit here. Cheaters still running rampant. Geez...

There is some beautiful irony going on here though. Most of you don't know this but NEO created all this trainer/cheating/destroying Giants crap and now they're the one's having to police it all. LoL!

Cheers to you NEO. You reap what you sew. What goes around comes around. Hehe, you get the point. :lol:
I'm not active, but I can tell you this: One cheater doesn't mean, and I quote, "OOOoMG CHETAHS HAX IRL AL OVA."
What I'm trying to say is one cheater doesn't mean cheaters are "running amock" and "causing havok."
ympanson
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by ympanson »

ok im still working on what ur trying to say there Semore. and tasiin all those cheating ive dont theese passed 6 mounthes were all misstakes. not that i cant remind me off any cheating than my own singleplayer game. and i did have a ip changer but its worthless anyways i'd have to pay to use it. but still. its bloody hard to change the subnet. and that insident with [Elite]Knight_Master allso kalled nERD! one of the names on the moron list. was a total misstake and a stupid one.

i rarely cheat theese days=)... just so u know
GibLit
Staff
Staff

Post by GibLit »

He's not giving you another chance, atleast not for a long while. So drop it.