a cheaters promise

Rules, gametypes and questions will be posted here.

Moderator: Staff

ympanson
Kabuto's Playtoy

a cheaters promise

Post by ympanson »

i know ive been doing a lot of cheating. but i hate to say that...

i promise that from now on i will delete all my trainers and sh**. and stop cheating and doing those fu**ing misstakes. and play norm that i usualy do.i hope that im not the biggest cheater in giants history

try to post less sh**
Kayfe
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Kayfe »

well u already have claimed that title so.....will do no good to quit
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

hay i've cheated a few times before :D

but now i am trying to kinda regain my title
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

You were already given a chance, I don't really see why you should be given another one.
Exploderman wrote:hay i've cheated a few times before :D

but now i am trying to kinda regain my title
Your title as what? A cheater?
ympanson
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by ympanson »

Tasiin i dunno if you really hate me but im very sorry for cheating and those pathetic things i've done.

what im trying to say is i whanna have another chance.
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

a third one?
|AFTA|Yankee
Lord of the Vimps

Post by |AFTA|Yankee »

ympanson wrote:Tasiin i dunno if you really hate me but im very sorry for cheating and those pathetic things i've done.

WOuldn't that imply that u knew sheating was wrong...but you did it 2 x and want to be trusted again? If you read through this website, you will find that cheating obviously is not accepted...and that no one gets multiple chances! It seems to me that you were lucky that you even got the second chance....Tasiin doesn't hate you, he just wants the server free of cheaters so people like me, and others, can enjoy it....
UnknownGuru
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by UnknownGuru »

Man-o-man. Things haven't changed a bit here. Cheaters still running rampant. Geez...

There is some beautiful irony going on here though. Most of you don't know this but NEO created all this trainer/cheating/destroying Giants crap and now they're the one's having to police it all. LoL!

Cheers to you NEO. You reap what you sew. What goes around comes around. Hehe, you get the point. :lol:
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

"Running Rampant"?

Uh. We haven't had to ban anyone for cheating in at least five months. While we have had some people claim to have witnessed some act of cheating, they've all been "HAY THIS DOOD DIDANT TAEK ENUFF DAMAGE EVEN THO HE HAVE SHEELD," which we've all had to put up with since the game came out.

At any rate, considering you never play I'm going to have to say you're not in a very good position to judge how things are going. I think most people can agree that there isn't a whole lot of cheating going on anywhere, not just on our server. Base raiding however, is starting to get annoyingly common.
ympanson
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by ympanson »

|AFTA|Yankee wrote:
ympanson wrote:Tasiin i dunno if you really hate me but im very sorry for cheating and those pathetic things i've done.

WOuldn't that imply that u knew sheating was wrong...but you did it 2 x and want to be trusted again? If you read through this website, you will find that cheating obviously is not accepted...and that no one gets multiple chances! It seems to me that you were lucky that you even got the second chance....Tasiin doesn't hate you, he just wants the server free of cheaters so people like me, and others, can enjoy it....
im not seaching for trust. and i have trashed my trainers though. and cheating is allways wrong. thees cheating ive done thees last mounths is all misstackes. and i know i get banned for life when chashing the server :? i havent cheated in public for years well atleast one year.
Accusnoetn
Sappho's Henchman

Post by Accusnoetn »

You have had chances, but fucked it up everytime. If we give you another chance, then you will probably start cheating again within a week. Your reputation here is pretty much fucked up. I wouldn't be surprised if Tasiin doesn't want to give you another chance.
ympanson
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by ympanson »

O.K. well atleast i tryed. but they dont whanna give me a chance... aw please just one chance is that to much to ask? and Btw i didnt even know i got other chances :?

atleast now i whud never cheat!
Nyvane
Sappho's Henchman

Post by Nyvane »

YPMPANSONis right!Please give me a Chance too :?

Sometimes i cheated...
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

sorry to say this ypmpanson, but I once had 2 chances and screwed up both of them. It was because i didn't get banned for life of not only deleting my trainer that i used and admitting i cheated both times, but i have a brother who has a network shared connection so if they ban me, they ban him. since my bro was such a good person and had a good reputation, they didn't ban me because of that one reason.

seeing as though you don't have anything of that sort, you should be banned, but not for just cheating, but stateing you won't cheat again and cheated again anyway. At this point you would probably re-state your resons to not be banned, but here is some advice: stop asking for another chance or they will NEVER think or even give the thought of unbanning you, not that they would anyway.

In the meen time(while your banned of course) you should practice playing giants in story mode, or just try aiming WITHOUT useing cheats to prove that you can play fairgame. thus doing that for a long time, get better at NOT using trainers to prove any type of superiorness to other players who just want to play a fair, NO CHEATING game.
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

Exploder,

Shut up. They unbanned you because I didn't do anything wrong, not because I was a good person.

BTW, at the time both of us had no reputation, we were just another pair of noobs.

Your right about one thing, if it wasn't for me you'd be done for. In other words, you got lucky and lets leave it at that. :evil: