RTX Remix?

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

TimmyP
Kabuto's Playtoy

RTX Remix?

Post by TimmyP »

I dont know if anyone out there has heard of RTX remix, but apparently people have been able to get it to work with older games like UT2004.

Given the look of this game, the amount of water, the general "shiny" look, I think this might be a fantastic candidate for Raytraced graphics (pathtraced actually, with RTX remix).

Just wanted to throw the idea out there. I believe there is a DLL (the one that comes with portal rtx I believe) you can try yourself by simply dropping it into a games folder, but I havent tried it yet with this.
Tig
Yan the Pimp

Re: RTX Remix?

Post by Tig »

TimmyP wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:43 pm I dont know if anyone out there has heard of RTX remix, but apparently people have been able to get it to work with older games like UT2004.

Given the look of this game, the amount of water, the general "shiny" look, I think this might be a fantastic candidate for Raytraced graphics (pathtraced actually, with RTX remix).

Just wanted to throw the idea out there. I believe there is a DLL (the one that comes with portal rtx I believe) you can try yourself by simply dropping it into a games folder, but I havent tried it yet with this.
Replied to your question on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/557750/d ... 693236263/