Hi, I'm new and I need help

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Fonta
Kabuto's Playtoy

Hi, I'm new and I need help

Post by Fonta »

Hi guys, I just registered right now because I re-downloaded this game again :) (I was searching how to play online and google found this forum for me)
I played it like 10 years ago when I was a child :oops:

Are you guys still playing it online?
How can I join the server? As I can see, in main menu there is an option to join multiplayer game by IP and port?

Thanks a lot guys. Sorry if Im posting this in the wrong section :roll:

Fonta.-
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

Welcome to GiantsWD forum, Fonta

We still play sometimes, not as much as 10 years ago cause players are too few now, but we still do good matches.

To play online you just need to download and install 1.497 patch, there's a dedicated server you can see by clicking "Search Internet and LAN for multiplayer".
RockerDIII
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by RockerDIII »

Threnke wrote:Welcome to GiantsWD forum, Fonta

We still play sometimes, not as much as 10 years ago cause players are too few now, but we still do good matches.

To play online you just need to download and install 1.497 patch, there's a dedicated server you can see by clicking "Search Internet and LAN for multiplayer".
Hey Threnke, how you doing? which days and when do you play more often?
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

Hi

My time zone is gmt -3, I see players more often at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm these days, it's not an absolute rule though. You should check the server everyday to increase your chances of finding someone online since people may join any day