List of banned players

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

NormalMaster
Kabuto's Playtoy

List of banned players

Post by NormalMaster »

Welcome. I'm new here on the forum of the game. I do not want to dwell on me, but what and how to move on to things !.
I played your game server giants and what I did know that I have ban.
My question is: do you have a list of banned players or ip list of banned players?
I am waiting for a response
ps. Exactly I do not know English so I wrote this post using the google translator.
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

Pm Tasiin and ask him, he may help you
NormalMaster
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by NormalMaster »

I wrote to Tasin but he did not answer. Can anyone answer my question because it's important !!!!
The question should be answered
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

so whats the point of getting that list?
NormalMaster
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by NormalMaster »

and whether it is important to understand what the purpose of this list?
How are normal people that you answer a question that is not wrapped in cotton. Question and answer. Any forum games or games in general, has a theme or department people that are locked for good and you inadvertently jk tell me that I would not have known what criminal. I give you an example:

Sure the guy something wrote on the forum but such did not read the rules of this forum and got banned because they did not know about these principles.

Well, now kad has this person know if he got this ban and will be written justification for it somewhere that something like that did DOES eg. The administration does not make jokes with him but he did not do anything wrong but the eggs are.

Let me give you a link to be copied by you on the example of a hand that is a list of what got the penalty, ban:

http://www.margonem.pl/?task=bans
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

Well, if Tasiin and King doesnt answer, we´re sorry we cant help you getting that info.

Still i dont get a reason, why somebody would want to know the list of banned players when we only have lik 8 - 9 around. Keheh
King
Administrator

Post by King »

Tasiin hosts the game server, so it's his call if he's still around.