hey guys is there someone that could help?

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

[ITA]Hunter96
Kabuto's Playtoy

hey guys is there someone that could help?

Post by [ITA]Hunter96 »

i asked yesterday a thing in mods section but no answers but 18 users saw it....so?i thought this was the most important site of giant....PS i don't say an mpossible thing....infinite fuel for SINGLE player is possible and it was done years ago so in 2014 there is a new method to apply it...
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

It's not at all impossible, it's quite easy if you have just a basic understanding of programming. Which is also why we had frequent issues with cheaters in multiplayer games in the past and people like Tasiin worked hard to get rid of them. The people that are still reading posts on this website love the game the way it is: challenging. And most remember the annoying days when cheaters were ruining the experience. All in all it's unlikely you'll find what you're looking for on this website.

Anyway, what you could do is revert your game back to 1.4 and find a trainer for the game (elsewhere). There is no cheat code to enable infinite jetpack, you can only do so with a third party program. That said, you must do so at your own risk; it's possible such software can contain virusses or malware. Last but not least, you could try and figure it out for yourself and make your own trainer.
[ITA]Hunter96
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by [ITA]Hunter96 »

thanks xentek,yes i know that is boring when there are cheater in online rooms...i had this experience in other games....but giants for me is more funny in single play so if i can do this cheat is only for my fun and not to ruin the game to other people.....i found a trainer but is for version 1.1 and it's only for infinite health....so i tried to istall all patches like other member of this community(he also did that video) but it isnt easy....and cheat engine it's more difficult....however thanks for the answer....have fun ! :wink:
[ITA]Hunter96
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by [ITA]Hunter96 »

however at the end i hacked it xD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lVEVHkZic
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

lol looks more realistic, I always thought the mecc flying was very limited on sp
[ITA]Hunter96
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by [ITA]Hunter96 »

eheh ;)