1st Wonder !

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Jimmi
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

1st Wonder !

Post by Jimmi » Thu May 22, 2014 4:41 pm

I'm very confused that I didn't read any news on this forum about Rogue Rockets Games trying to bring up a new game similar to Giants: Citizen Kabuto on Kickstarter soon.

here
http://www.roguerocketgames.com/games.html
http://www.first-wonder.com/

and here
http://www.roguerocketgames.com/forum/v ... 14&t=23848

Owner is Nick Bruty, at that time founder of Planetmoon Studios and creator of Giants: Citizen Kabuto and MDK.

I'm very excited to see whats comming up for us :)

Since I didn't find anyone posting news about this here ( but I'm a very lazy blind guy), maybe some people flying around here didn't even know about that ( what I don't really think ), who knows.


Jimmi



Edit: https://www.facebook.com/1stWonderGame?fref=ts

User avatar
Mnich
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:39 pm
Contact:

Post by Mnich » Thu May 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Are you serious?

http://www.giantswd.org/forum/viewtopic ... 51&start=0

Main page :

Spiritual successor to Giants announced! Posted by Baldrick on Fri. Mar 21, 2014

1st Wonder News Updates Posted by Baldrick on Mon. Apr 14, 2014

User avatar
Jimmi
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Jimmi » Thu May 22, 2014 5:33 pm

No trolls allowed here ?

User avatar
Baldrick
Yan the Pimp
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:16 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Baldrick » Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 am

Yes, I've posted news on the front page and there's a thread open already. :P
I'll need to update the news again to reflect the newest e-mail. Looks like there's going to be a return to Planet Majorca and it will feature a flying kabuto'esque monster.
I might post another news update later today if someone doesn't.

Glad I'm backing the project.

User avatar
Gabi
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Gabi » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Yeah but i Wish they could bring back old funny Meccs :d :D

User avatar
Mnich
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:39 pm
Contact:

Post by Mnich » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Check out this new animation test video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqg9TopXpc

User avatar
[FX]-Lief
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:29 am

Post by [FX]-Lief » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Mnich wrote:Check out this new animation test video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqg9TopXpc
11/10

User avatar
Gabi
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Gabi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:09 am

[FX]-Lief wrote:
Mnich wrote:Check out this new animation test video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqg9TopXpc
11/10
100000/10

User avatar
buster
Yan the Pimp
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: Shithole

Post by buster » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 am

Gabi wrote:
[FX]-Lief wrote:
Mnich wrote:Check out this new animation test video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqg9TopXpc
11/10
100000/10
plus a vimp herd

User avatar
Insani
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Hawaii

Post by Insani » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Amazing we're actually getting a sequel. I should get Giants again, finally finish it.

Can't believe it's been five years since I registered on this forum... haven't played or thought of Giants in ages. If I can get enough money together I might just buy the 60$ backer edition.

User avatar
Mnich
Kabuto's Playtoy
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:39 pm
Contact:

Post by Mnich » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:13 am

Rogue Rocket Games has published a brand new teaser trailer for First Wonder. You can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBS6EvZTZCU

The devs are currently at PAX Prime (PAXRising area, booth #4043), so if you're nearby you can say hello to them and try out a playable demo.

Threnke
Yan the Pimp
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm
Location: 3rd world

Post by Threnke » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Mnich wrote:Rogue Rocket Games has published a brand new teaser trailer for First Wonder. You can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBS6EvZTZCU

The devs are currently at PAX Prime (PAXRising area, booth #4043), so if you're nearby you can say hello to them and try out a playable demo.
You can post it as a new on the homepage if you like :)

User avatar
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:26 am
Location: Abingdon, MD

Post by Salazar » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:29 am

Insani wrote:Can't believe it's been five years since I registered on this forum... haven't played or thought of Giants in ages. If I can get enough money together I might just buy the 60$ backer edition.
Only five years? Oh you sweet summer child...

Post Reply