any one still playing ...any old school players :D

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

[FX]-GoKu
Lord of the Vimps

any one still playing ...any old school players :D

Post by [FX]-GoKu »

as subject says.... any old class players still playing and are any games still going on even newbies..well I'm practically a newbie again... hit me up friends
Riku
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Riku »

Hi i still play sometimes and am mostly on gamespy lobby eastern time
[FX]-Lief
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by [FX]-Lief »

I'm not a old class but i still play sometimes, u can always find me on gsa
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

i play too but i dont like gsa xd well dunno what happened with tas
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

I still playing, gamespy is currently the only way to join the dedicated server, idk, global server is up again but GiantsWD Server is not showing in list :/
LynxFirenze
Kabuto's Playtoy

played it on ps2 years ago if that counts....

Post by LynxFirenze »

recently started playing on pc, really interested in getting in on a multiplayer match if someone's hosting, email me plz :)
[FX]-GoKu
Lord of the Vimps

Post by [FX]-GoKu »

wow I thought GSA was down for good.. gona b getting my new comp here soon ..so u should see me again in about 2 weeks max ...hope to c some old friendly faces and new ones :D
LynxFirenze
Kabuto's Playtoy

should be at least a couple

Post by LynxFirenze »

Provided my internet isn't as bad as it pretends there should be at least two of us ;) getting my friend on it too so ;)
headofire
Kabuto's Playtoy

used to play years ago, want to start up again

Post by headofire »

Giants was, and still is my all time favorite game multiplayer-wise. I recently downloaded it again from GOG and would love to get in on some multiplayer. I'm going to get my son into it as well, so you could count on 2 players here. My only issue is I don't know what the current servers are and they aren't showing in the game client. Any suggestions?
LynxFirenze
Kabuto's Playtoy

wish I knew

Post by LynxFirenze »

*shrugs* I think there aren't any servers anymore so it'd have to be some kind of p2p thing, I'm getting my friend involved too so we should have about 4 players with luck, I think we'd have to use hamachi or something to create our own servers but my internet=bad so I probably won't be able to host :cry:
headofire
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by headofire »

My internet isn't fantastic, but it's not terrible. I could host a game, you just have to forward port 19712 apparently, which isn't that big of a deal. Let me know when you might want to game, I'm on EST, and evenings and weekends are best for me.
LynxFirenze
Kabuto's Playtoy

ok

Post by LynxFirenze »

I'm on gmt, just checked and it's about five hours ahead of you, I can work with most anything but my friend won't have the game till sunday, I'm up till some ungodly time most nights though so it should be fine, what sort of times are you calling evenings though? :)
headofire
Kabuto's Playtoy

well...

Post by headofire »

I typically am available after 8 or 9, so maybe the weekends would work better. I'm not available this Saturday, but maybe Sunday afternoon? I could probably do around 1 - 2 EST.
LynxFirenze
Kabuto's Playtoy

works for me :)

Post by LynxFirenze »

that works out to about 7pm here I think so that works for me ;) and I could probably do late night games too if you want to play during the week :) I'm busy saturdays before about five or six gmt anyway so :)
[FX]-Lief
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by [FX]-Lief »

headofire wrote:My only issue is I don't know what the current servers are and they aren't showing in the game client. Any suggestions?
GiantsWD Dedicated Server is on, but u have to use game spy to join.