any one still playing ...any old school players :D

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

You can put multiple locations in here to help work out a time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
RKDxpress
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by RKDxpress »

Myself and one other lurker might join in if ya post time and place. We are trying to get something set up at a home network to play against each other. RKDxpress.
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

RKDxpress wrote:Myself and one other lurker might join in if ya post time and place. We are trying to get something set up at a home network to play against each other. RKDxpress.
What time zone?
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

RKDxpress wrote:Myself and one other lurker might join in if ya post time and place. We are trying to get something set up at a home network to play against each other. RKDxpress.
Are you having trouble with the home network? I just use a shared wireless network.
RKDxpress
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by RKDxpress »

Eastern time zone, So will open the storage trunk tomorrow and see what routers and cables we got. Both putters use wireless for internet.
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

RKDxpress wrote:Eastern time zone, So will open the storage trunk tomorrow and see what routers and cables we got. Both putters use wireless for internet.
If you're connected to the net, you should just be able to host a game and play together, no need for cables.
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

How about some time after 4.30 pm Saturday afternoon, your time? That's the same as New York time, is it? Using the global server? I'm in Australia so ping will be around 300, but no getting around that.
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

<double post>
Last edited by LostAgain on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

what a good event xD
the host as kab
enabled friendly fire
camping kab
no reaper team
and empty of skill
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

buster wrote:what a good event xD
the host as kab
enabled friendly fire
camping kab
no reaper team
and empty of skill
What? Nothing to do with me, if that's what you're suggesting. I haven't been on. Was about to in quarter of an hour or so.
RKDxpress
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by RKDxpress »

Sorry Work schedule got changed and just got in the door. Not sure I can make this happen. Try and check back later. RKDxpress
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

RKDxpress wrote:Sorry Work schedule got changed and just got in the door. Not sure I can make this happen. Try and check back later. RKDxpress
Okay, I only have about 1.5 hours this morning, and that may be patchy. Would be happy to aim for another weekend.

Cheers
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

LostAgain wrote:
buster wrote:what a good event xD
the host as kab
enabled friendly fire
camping kab
no reaper team
and empty of skill
What? Nothing to do with me, if that's what you're suggesting. I haven't been on. Was about to in quarter of an hour or so.
lel sorry ,now ive joined in the server to the real event xd, good players ,good match . sadly laggin like sh** ,its been annoyin me this week , but with the time will be solved (i beg for that), and for the other server with that crappy kab ,WOW IT SUCKED LIKE SHIET!.

and also read this m8 http://www.giantswd.org/forum/viewtopic ... =shielding you dont know how much helps , u have to read it and give a LOT of practice to it, in a couple of months u will master a lot of this things hehe keep playin :P , we need more events
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

Thanks, good fun, I've been playing Giants since it came out and love it, and have been lurking here, but only online occasionally over the years. Finally have connection that doesn't always suck. I don't care much about how much I die or kill - I should try harder :) My son (he was just 'Player' today) cares a lot more. I'll show him the tutorial.

For anyone interested in statistics, we had up to 8 players going today. And I suck :)

Cheers
Lichenthrope
LostAgain
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by LostAgain »

RKD, hi, sorry, forgot that was you. As you probably know, the guys with the red markers are the ones to shoot :)