Giants 2

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

The Dark Voice
Kabuto's Playtoy

Giants 2

Post by The Dark Voice »

Some friends and I were planning on making a Giants 2 whenever Epic decides to release Unreal Engine 4.
If you're interested or want to help, just post here. We have a designer (me) and a few coders, but we're miserably short on artists and modelers.
We also have no idea what Rouge Rocket (or Planet Moon) has to say about this.
And we will reassert Giants as the greatest FPS of all time.
Cheaterpeekz
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Cheaterpeekz »

I may be able to help, I have some graphic design experience, What do you need the artists for? Textures for models? I've done skinning before and suc
The Dark Voice
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by The Dark Voice »

Textures for models, and for the game itself. (I.E. skyboxes, terrain, SFX) We'd be glad to have someone else to help.
Zoris
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Zoris »

This would be amazing please please do this. If you need any help please let me know! I don't know how to code or design though...I'm familiar with SonyVegas, Audacity, Mixing and such though.
sl9dge
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by sl9dge »

I'd be really interested in participating at this ! I've been mapping for Soldier of Fortune 2 (Quake 3 Engine) and after that on Counter-Strike Source. It's a been a while tho, can't tell if still good at it.

I should take 3D lessons to help you with modeling and stuff.

That said, I can compose some stuff too (I mean, music)
http://www.soundcloud.com/sl9dge
Reventon134
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Reventon134 »

1. FPS? :D You really play Giants in first person POV? Especially Kabuto's first person should get a gold medal xD
2. Rogue Rocket Games will probably tell you it won't work out.
Or they will agree, making you happy and then turn you down like a Bruty. (known from buster's conversations with them on RRG site)
3. That Giants 2 is cool and all, but maybe you should appear in... ehm, "Giants 1" from time to time, coz as you know, "we're miserably short on" players .-.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

but mdk 3 maybe will be... its something :| , mdk 3!!!! ...on cellphones coming soon

and ... rev i think my hdd blow up by all that por... games , ya
and this netbook only support the old tetris in low graphics in a window in a res of 640x480 and the vsync turned off xD ,so i dunno... i will be out some time
so da i am guy will be a good company xd , and insult some sobs in ma name pls

well thats why i disappeared today
Reventon134
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Reventon134 »

Poor. :/ I fragged some more and left. But man, don't leave me for too long. Coz I'll just sit there and pray for Jeeg to come :P