I wanna join a game!

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Meccs_Buddy
Kabuto's Playtoy

I wanna join a game!

Post by Meccs_Buddy »

I have downloaded the latest patch and the Browser. But if I want to join a game, it makes nothing. I cannot start or join a game and I dont know why.
So can someone help me, please.
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

I don't fully understand what problem you are having, but I have two answers for two different problems:

1: The new GiantsWD Server Browser is hosted privately and downtime may occasionally occur, leaving you enable to join the chatroom or find any multiplayer games. Simply try again later.

2: If your game is not launching properly from the GiansWD Server Browser please make sure you have selected the right path for the game under File > Options > Path. This needs to be folder where 'giants.exe' is located.

If you are otherwise experiencing problems that are preventing you from launching Giants or joining/creating multiplayer games, please post more details on when and how these occur.
Meccs_Buddy
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Meccs_Buddy »

I dont have the Giants.exe.I dont know why, but I dont have the Giantsexe.
How I become this?
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

Make sure the game is properly installed along with the 1.497 patch. While using the GiantsWD Server Browser, go into File > Options and clear any text in the box that is next to 'path'. Next, hit the checkbox for 'Find path automatically' and hit 'Save'. After you are done with that, select a server from the server list and press the 'join' icon. The GiantsWD Server Browser should then launch your game and connect you to the server.
Meccs_Buddy
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Meccs_Buddy »

Do I need the original game(Giants: Citizen Kabuto) for PC?
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

Yes, the 1.497 patch and the GiantsWD Server Browser require an installation of Giants: Citizen Kabuto in order to function properly.
Meccs_Buddy
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Meccs_Buddy »

Hmmmmmmmmm................
So I´m going to buy the game.
ToNyCazorla
Kabuto's Playtoy

Ready to play !!

Post by ToNyCazorla »

U dont have to buy the game buddy, go to piratebay.se and download it via uTorrent, install the patch 1.497, stuff and GiantsWD Game Browser, through www.giantswd.org and ready to fight !!
Im waiting, i cant wait to play, plz , if theres any player message meee !!! IN WANT TO SHOOT SOME GRENADES ;D and kill some Kabutos !!
NKNWN
Lord of the Vimps

Re: Ready to play !!

Post by NKNWN »

ToNyCazorla wrote:U dont have to buy the game buddy, go to piratebay.se and download it via uTorrent, install the patch 1.497, stuff and GiantsWD Game Browser, through www.giantswd.org and ready to fight !!
Im waiting, i cant wait to play, plz , if theres any player message meee !!! IN WANT TO SHOOT SOME GRENADES ;D and kill some Kabutos !!
well i have the game already in the Mega cloud , if you want it just pm or respond