New missions in Giants: Citizen Kabuto with AI

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

kewlak
Kabuto's Playtoy

New missions in Giants: Citizen Kabuto with AI

Post by kewlak »

Are there any missions or maps to download with rippers, barracks, reapermen etc.? I mean it would be great to build a base with Meccs but on reaper's map (Delphi's base building maps for example), or to download new missions against AI where you have to build a base and destroy reapermen's barrack with popup bomb.
NKNWN
Lord of the Vimps

Re: New missions in Giants: Citizen Kabuto with AI

Post by NKNWN »

kewlak wrote:Are there any missions or maps to download with rippers, barracks, reapermen etc.? I mean it would be great to build a base with Meccs but on reaper's map (Delphi's base building maps for example), or to download new missions against AI where you have to build a base and destroy reapermen's barrack with popup bomb.
you can make a mission using giants edit
kewlak
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by kewlak »

So this is possible to place big reapermen's barrack? I'm not interested in doing multiplayer map, i want singleplayer map with a lots of AI and base building.
NKNWN
Lord of the Vimps

Post by NKNWN »

kewlak wrote:So this is possible to place big reapermen's barrack? I'm not interested in doing multiplayer map, i want singleplayer map with a lots of AI and base building.
yeah just download giants edit gmm and the number lists or maybe i can teach you how to do reaper barracks etc...(if i remember) but i never make one for single player only for multiplayer