POSSIBLE GIANTS 2!

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Will it happen?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Nope
43%
Yes!
57%

Total votes: 7

darklord0211
Kabuto's Playtoy

POSSIBLE GIANTS 2!

Post by darklord0211 »

I know this might seem inpossible but i was just looking at rogue rockets blogs and i found this:

We had hoped to be posting on our current game by now but we still have some legal stuff to finalize. Instead I'll chat about some future projects that we're planning.

Rich has Space Combat game he's been wanting to do for years. I love space combat so we should have some fun with that. We may do that one next.

I have 2 games I've been sitting on for a while.

Project: We're Screwed
I have a bunch of ideas and designs I had planned for Giants and MDK sequels. This is where they'll go. It will be crazy. I hope to do this as digital download for PC, Mac and Consoles.

Project: Venus
This has nothing to do with Venus. This is a big one that I've been thinking about for years but I've had trouble scaling into something manageable. Rather than a big console blockbuster I can now see it as more of a MMO where I can build the world up in layers. Very excited to get to this one.

Big Bruty

I know this might not mean giants 2.. but maaaybe.. they will make somthing like it :P
[ION]Sgt.JackReaper
Sappho's Henchman

Post by [ION]Sgt.JackReaper »

well, if giants 2 come out, then crap heads idea, becomes a patch. let hope its come out :D
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

The closest thing you will get is a final 1.5 patch