jetpack mod

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Megagiacomo96
Kabuto's Playtoy

jetpack mod

Post by Megagiacomo96 »

you doing all these mod invent one for the infinite jetpack? there must be a system because I can not install those mod!
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

Are you having trouble installing custom skins, patches, using tools or anything related? With that we can help you if you can specify what you are having trouble with.

As for the infinite jetpack; it's considered a cheat and thus not a subject that will be discussed on these forums. So please stop asking for help with this, you will not recieve any.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Re: jetpack mod

Post by HellSnake »

Megagiacomo96 wrote:you doing all these mod invent one for the infinite jetpack? there must be a system because I can not install those mod!
i think you are meaning me since i hacked the jetpack and as for your info. i will never release the trainer since i hate griefers/noobs. so stop asking about it.
(and learn some english bytheway)
Nagadkcin
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Nagadkcin »

How do all of these HaxOrS know about your jetpack mod? Did you post it anywhere, It would be interesting to watch.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

[ION]Nagadkcin wrote:How do all of these HaxOrS know about your jetpack mod? Did you post it anywhere, It would be interesting to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59HEaALlQM