In need of Tech advise- Dont kno where else to turn!!

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

dietofeelalive
Yan the Pimp

In need of Tech advise- Dont kno where else to turn!!

Post by dietofeelalive »

Ok here is the dilemma.

Facts:
1) I have non geniune version of windows 7. (ya ya i kno im terrible!!!)
2) I have a printer Hp psc2410v photosmart.
3) I have to get driver for this printer for windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
4) Only way to update driver is with Windows update

I plug the printer in and it asks me to "install windows driver software from windows update"

Questions is
1) if i install drivers with windows update , will i get the "windows copy is not geniune message, or can i install the driver and then turn off windows ever updating in the future

THANKS for reading. And this is not for me, its for my Girlfriend! I want to look smart in front of her, if you kno what i mean ;-) so i can get some nookie hopefully.
SO for the sake for HUMANITY and all GUYS who want to get laid. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA !
[FX]-GoKu
Lord of the Vimps

Post by [FX]-GoKu »

lol u must remember my young padiwon most the guys on here probably don't get laid lmfao..... not mentioning names
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

Well put GoKu. You might be able to get the driver you need from Hp's support website.
http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Or, you can find a friend who is using a genuine version of windows 7 and make them sift through a long list of drivers. Then successfuly download it and share it.

If still no luck and you're still in school, find out if they have a partnership program set up with microsoft. Then maybe you can download operating systems such as windows 7 for free.

Assuming this is a laptop, it gonna take a little more than fixing a printer to you laid, bro. Put the laptop in the bedroom and when your fixing it; grow a pair and take her right there.
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

DarkFalcoZ wrote:Well put GoKu. You might be able to get the driver you need from Hp's support website.
http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Or, you can find a friend who is using a genuine version of windows 7 and make them sift through a long list of drivers. Then successfuly download it and share it.
no and no, you're pretty much screwed die, unless you install the printer on another pc and use it across a network... and that's assuming you have a computer with legit win7 to install it on or one without win7 at all