Don't you hate floating turrets or other noob things ?

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Don't you hate floating turrets or other noob things ?

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

I hate when i'm playing as kabuto and people on the mecc team make's turrets that floats very high in the air and are not reachable by me, so they keep firing me until i die without having any chance to defend except if i escape. They have a huge FOV when in the air !
And when they're waiting in Kabuto's base with a gyro when you've died, it's so annoying that they can kill you before you reach the full size. Also if all the smarties (10) are taken inside Mecc and Reaper bases, you cannot be fullsized or if you're luck to grab someone from behind which is very hard, to don't say impossible. I think that kabuto shouldn't loose size and stay at the same size because if not the game is unbalanced.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Re: Don't you hate floating turrets or other noob things ?

Post by HellSnake »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:I hate when i'm playing as kabuto and people on the mecc team make's turrets that floats very high in the air and are not reachable by me, so they keep firing me until i die without having any chance to defend except if i escape. They have a huge FOV when in the air !
And when they're waiting in Kabuto's base with a gyro when you've died, it's so annoying that they can kill you before you reach the full size. Also if all the smarties (10) are taken inside Mecc and Reaper bases, you cannot be fullsized or if you're luck to grab someone from behind which is very hard, to don't say impossible. I think that kabuto shouldn't loose size and stay at the same size because if not the game is unbalanced.
well, kabuto is way stronger then mecc's, and i don't really mind turruts in the sky, since it's only way for noobs to keep kabuto at bay.
and if u switch to mecc, respawn, then switch back to kabuto, then u will be full size again...

so i don't really care.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Re: Don't you hate floating turrets or other noob things ?

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

HellSnake wrote:
Giants_Gamer32 wrote:I hate when i'm playing as kabuto and people on the mecc team make's turrets that floats very high in the air and are not reachable by me, so they keep firing me until i die without having any chance to defend except if i escape. They have a huge FOV when in the air !
well, kabuto is way stronger then mecc's, and i don't really mind turruts in the sky, since it's only way for noobs to keep kabuto at bay.
and if u switch to mecc, respawn, then switch back to kabuto, then u will be full size again...

so i don't really care.
Thanks. I got mad at that moment that just wanted to say my opinion.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Floating turrets is called strategy.

Getting raided can be countered by switching teams and reaching full size, then adrenaline jumping.

Taking all 10 smarties can happen in any game. In MvM and MvR you can steal them back. As for MvRvK, I've never tried taking smarties as Kabuto, but I'm fairly certain you can't. In any case, smarties are only good for Offspring, which you can survive without. You only need Vimp, in that case. If all else fails, ask for a few smarties.
Nagadkcin
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Nagadkcin »

Floaters arn't realy a problem for kubuto, Just chuck some trees, smarties,ect. at you opponetts base from afar and once they are down charge in and preform some world cup status Kicks! p.s. If you have some volcanic rocks on you, use them. For they are noticibly more potent.
Stackhouse
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Stackhouse »

The game's balanced (IMHO) so that Kabuto has a strong early game and gradually loses power to the other factions as they establish control over available smarties. You just have to make those first five-odd minutes count.