I officially hate school

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

dietofeelalive
Yan the Pimp

I officially hate school

Post by dietofeelalive »

Well. Guys. its been so fun for me hanging out and playing Giants with Vort, Tas, Accus, Goku, Xen, Riku, Salem/malix and the others this summer. But as you all know, summer has official come to an end, atleast for me. I am not going to be around as much anymore since school started and my ciriculum is getting very tough for me, which requires constant studying and sh** on my part. I'll pop in everynow and then to say hi and maybe PWN Tas and Vort. But for the most part im going to be around a lot less.

PS. I really hate school. I want it to be summer again.... :( :cry:
FreakyGhost
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by FreakyGhost »

Oh god I feel the same, over the summer when playing giants there was so many people online it was great. But as soon as it gets back to school or work there is only like a few on at a time, it takes away the fun. This is how it goes the more people the more fun the game is. And now IV started a new school in 6th form I have less time to spend on playing giants "Curse you school". And now what has taken the icing off the cake is that the school has blocked the main site for GiantsWD and now I can only get on the forums I hope they don’t block this as well. Well that’s all my big mouth can say at the moment. :P I’m looking forward to my half-term coming up soon this month.