Giants Survey

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

I am playing giants less or stopped completely because...

Poll ended at Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:48 am

Lack of time (grade, college, or work)
17%
Lack of interest
6%
Interest in other games
44%
Not enough players when I come on
22%
Other (please specify)
11%

Total votes: 18

DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Giants Survey

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

Hi, a survey is being conducted to find out why players in the game have been exponentially dropping recently. For the most accurate information, everyone please vote truthfully and as soon as possible.

If there is a reason that is not listed, post your reason below. If you've picked "Lack of interest", it would helpful to suggest what could be done to spark your interest.

This poll will be open for 30 days. If you are still active, post that you are active (although there is only 8 left the I know of).
ravingmadman
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by ravingmadman »

me one of the 8 the last of the giants night templars protecting the Holy Grail
Glude
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Glude »

I'm not playing anymore mysefl because I don't have very much time to play, and when I do so, I play newer games...
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Trust Kill »

I'm in the lobby at least 4 nights a week, if there's some one I know playing I'll join, if not, I would also prefer to play newer games. Obviously I'm not around here for Giant's graphs but for the comunity and people I've met.
Snaily
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Snaily »

Just get the email

Personally i don't play now because 1. Coursework, and 2. Other games.
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

I don't really play many games anymore, and most of what I do play are just small goofy singleplayer things.

MB and IAMP with Vort and occasionally Ex and Ammar are pretty much the only things I play online.
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

You guys are suppose to vote, not tell your life story on why you won't play. Which your suppose to say for the ''other'' and most of these posts are about no time and interest in other games.....
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Exploderman wrote:You guys are suppose to vote, not tell your life story on why you won't play. Which your suppose to say for the ''other'' and most of these posts are about no time and interest in other games.....
This is a discussion forum. You're supposed to discuss. We're discussing.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Whenever I come on, theres no one playing

And when there is, its a someone who either breaks the rules, or leaves after I kill them a few times

Then theres schoolwork. In middle school, I had homework almost everyday, and certain classes didn't assign any. Now, in high school, every class assigns homework everyday, and I've a lot more projects to finish.

And, thats about it. I haven't gotten bored with it. Five (or 6?) years with it and its still fun to me :)
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

New games, no people play, lack of interest.

Woo!
Shardz
Yan the Pimp

Post by Shardz »

I would say all. But if there were 200 players in the lobby for example, I would play it, I know I would, because I play a game called NATURAL SELECTION, its a steam game, the graphics are old retro but the gameplay is fantastic!! No other game is like it, this also applies to Giants!!!!!!. The only difference is that Natural Selection has a large community, also the MODS on it are real fun, I always go on a modded server.