CLAN [NMR] IS OPEN! ALL-EVEN NOOBS- WELCOME!

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Would you join clan NMR?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 25

Glude
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Glude »

he plays every day, at least 46 hours a day in fact...
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

Wow... rofl, thats a lot, Glude. Guru, you would be PERFECT for the job... that is, if you're still up for it...?
Glude
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Glude »

You missed my point.
Shardz
Yan the Pimp

Post by Shardz »

Hey I play 52 hours a day man, its cool ya know, then afterwards I go underwater and live in the world of Rapture.
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

Lol, Glude, I do get your point. And Shardz? How can one reach this world of Rapture? I'm guessing you need the magic "fairy dust" *cough*drugs*cough*.

=P
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Puglin. wrote:Lol, Glude, I do get your point. And Shardz? How can one reach this world of Rapture? I'm guessing you need the magic "fairy dust" *cough*drugs*cough*.

=P

Its actually called ''Angel Dust'', but what ever........
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

Lol. Good to know Ex, thanks. Anyways... im gonna say it again... we still need new members! Anyone who thinks they have it in them do be a judge, please come forward. Also, I'm currently making a clan website, but it has a really long address, as I'm using a free website thing.

Here it is: http://www.sitemonster.net/sitemonster/sites/puglin/

REMEMBER! This is incredibly unfinished, and I'm definitely willing to shift to a better provider of free websites.
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

ACTUALLY, you know what? Ex showed me a GREAT new site. So I made a webpage on that. You'll have to put up with the adds =P.

http://nmr.12.forumer.com/

Awesome website creator, thanks Ex.
Carpetninja
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Carpetninja »

Hey, a friend of mine recently got me back into giants at a lanparty, i actually own it original though, however i started noticing the enormous amount of crashes, and i thought id patch it, looking a bit on wikipedia, i then saw about the fanmade patches etc. and found this site, then realized its still getting played, and i can even join, so yeah, id like to join :)

just one thing, the gamespy arcade thing, i need that to play correct? (never used that, so help appreciated)

Edit: oh yeah, btw, i speak danish too :) and, though not perfect, i speak german and italian too
GibLit
Staff
Staff

Post by GibLit »

Yes, Gamespy Arcade is required to view Giants games.
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

Woah. Ninja, thats a nice resume you got there. What's your fighting ability like, in-game? I'd love to have you in the clan! Now we just need to settle your rank.
Carpetninja
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Carpetninja »

erm, im pretty sucky probably. I didnt find the patches till i got home. and due to all the crashes we didnt play a whole lot of games, and never got very far in the ones we played. but im gonna get gamespy arcade thing and try to get some games played, guess well see how badly i suck then
Bebiseal
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Bebiseal »

No More clans for me, get it... no more... hahahahah... ha...... oooooh............
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Bebiseal wrote:No More clans for me, get it... no more... hahahahah... ha...... oooooh............
You're weak at making insults
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

I always forget the meaning of NMR, so I think of Need More Recruits, since theres not a lot of newbs nowadays

Anyway, have u considered making a banner for ur clan?