Saw Mother fu**ing 2

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Trent
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Trent »

I thought Saw 2 was a great movie. Yes, it was very gory and quite raw, but personally any movie that can make me squirm in my seat rocks.

I thought the ending was a total mind-fu**, never saw any of that coming.
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

Trent wrote:I thought Saw 2 was a great movie. Yes, it was very gory and quite raw, but personally any movie that can make me squirm in my seat rocks.

I thought the ending was a total mind-fu**, never saw any of that coming.
(Finally abck on topic)

I know, I'm going to have to agree. That's what made Saw so great was because it was such a change from the crap "jump-out-and-scare-you" movies and even to the extent of "mindless-killing" (although one could argue that Saw does that anyways). It made a horror movie have a plot and a twist that was actually good and engrossing. It left the viewer sitting in their chair just saying, "Sh-it." 'Cause once that music comes on, you're just like, "Hoooly sh** Hooooooooly sh**."

The acting was also definetly alot better in the second then the first. I just wanna give two thumbs up to that girl who had the seizure (I think that's how it's spelt) when she was dieing. Everything was just so god damn realisitic. Both of the movies make you want to watch them a second time so when you go back you're like, "Oooooooh!"

Anyways, have fun watching Saw!
Kayfe
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Kayfe »

was a decent movie... but after seein most of the clips off ogrish.com its hard to make me skwirm in any movie... i give the movie about a 7.5 - 8 decent