GIANTS:Citizen Kabuto I HAVENT FOUND A WAY TO SOLVE THIS

Posts relating to the currently in development and sure to be released 1.5 patch.

Moderator: Staff

KoniKabutoIsland
Kabuto's Playtoy

GIANTS:Citizen Kabuto I HAVENT FOUND A WAY TO SOLVE THIS

Post by KoniKabutoIsland » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:06 am

Hello, Giants WD Forum, I'd like you to help me out:
This is Giants 1.5 patch that fixes the LAG ingame but it does change somehow graphics,
it does have a sky reflection on the sea and these far yellow light that is all brightened up the sea and view everything (sorry for bad english)
but you have see all in the pictures
Kabuto 1.497BETA
....................................................................................
And this is..Normal screen but with LAG which is Direct 7, on Windows 10 I have
i cannot play it, maybe I wouldnt lag on lower operating systems,
I believe i did play first time Giants Citizen Kabuto on Windows ME/2000 or 98
.....................................................................................
ALSO
.....................................................................................
I was playing main story line, came to Chapter with Delphy, her first Battle Mission, I HAD 2 BUGS-BLACK SQUARE LIKE MODELS AND BLACK SCREEN BUG IN SEA

THANK YOU ALL

Reventon134
Lord of the Vimps

Re: GIANTS:Citizen Kabuto I HAVENT FOUND A WAY TO SOLVE THIS

Post by Reventon134 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello there!

I'd like to invite you to our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/Avj4azU

We have a tech support section, where you will either find the solution to your problem or get help from us directly! Applications using DirectX 8 or lower on Windows 10 aren't allowed to use the dedicated GPU (for some reason) - for that we have a set of DLLs that might fix it. Other than that I don't think I understand you correctly. It seems that using the patch fixes the lag and graphic issues, so why not just use it? After all, having the game patched to 1.497 is NECESSARY to be able to play online (which we do as well, come play with us!).