Is there going to be a final 1.5 patch ?

Posts relating to the currently in development and sure to be released 1.5 patch.

Moderator: Staff

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Rollo wrote:I would like to know that also :).

Also, which time is everyone playing. I am from the Netherlands and play mostly between 19:00 GMT+1 and 23:00 GMT+1. I hardly see people online though when I do log in.
I do not play multiplayer anymore because i have always minimum 150 ping, usually more than 200. With that lag you cannot play well (you know, seeing meccs and reapers dissapearing or getting incredibly boosts, seeing bombs and mines that have alredy exploded, floating projectiles sometimes, and those type of things), everybody owns me then :( .
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Rollo wrote:I would like to know that also :).

Also, which time is everyone playing. I am from the Netherlands and play mostly between 19:00 GMT+1 and 23:00 GMT+1. I hardly see people online though when I do log in.
ey rollo, ik ben weer terug van vakantie, ik wil wel spelletje spele hoor :wink:
Rollo
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Rollo »

Ok vette sh** :P. Als ik online ben hoop ik je te zien. Ik speel nog wel regelmatig, meestal op een lege server lol :)

translation:

Ok, fat schijt. If i'm online I hope to see you. I play at a regular base, mostly on an empty server lol :)
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Rollo wrote:Ok vette sh** :P. Als ik online ben hoop ik je te zien. Ik speel nog wel regelmatig, meestal op een lege server lol :)

translation:

Ok, fat schijt. If i'm online I hope to see you. I play at a regular base, mostly on an empty server lol :)
ik ben afentoe online op chatex :p
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

To Giants_Gamer:

You think you've got it bad. I rarely play a game with less than 300-400 ping. It's been working in my favour lately though... I was just playing with Malix and [FX]Die, who made me leave because I kept lagkilling him XD.

Oh well. I've been recruiting heaps of friends from around where I live, and we've been playing lag-free games. =D.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Puglin. wrote:To Giants_Gamer:

You think you've got it bad. I rarely play a game with less than 300-400 ping. It's been working in my favour lately though... I was just playing with Malix and [FX]Die, who made me leave because I kept lagkilling him XD.

Oh well. I've been recruiting heaps of friends from around where I live, and we've been playing lag-free games. =D.
Years ago played lot's of multiplayer game's and there was always lag. When someone picks kabuto there's an horrible lag, and others told me the same when i choosed him. Once i was playing a mecc vs mecc game, i shot 3 mortar launcher bombs to an enemy mecc, he didn't died and then he kills me with the rpg. That was hilarious. Or i see meccs flying superfast (even flying with a gyro) and then dissapear, and thats why i'm unable most of the times to score in team battles. Sometimes floating projectiles that have already exploded. The last time i saw a gyro fully with 3 people shooting a hill while in the ground and then dissappearing to another side of the map. Etc. These things related to the lag maded me quit from MP. That i should have to give it a try again ? maybe but will be a similar experience. I get rarely less than 150 ping, and that's very low because i'm usually above 200. Maybe i'll get a try and if it's not true about what i said, i'll play more.
The_General
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by The_General »

Giants_Gamer? I rarely get less than 1000 (count em, 1000) ping with my new internet. I'll swap you for your 150-200 ping connection any day.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

The_General wrote:Giants_Gamer? I rarely get less than 1000 (count em, 1000) ping with my new internet. I'll swap you for your 150-200 ping connection any day.
No, thanks, 1000 it's too much. I could have 250, 350 or so. Before, when i had the 1mb internet speed connection, i had usually 999 ping :lol: . Seriously, where are the servers from ?

-Oh, and welcome to the Giants communtity :wink: .
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

If you want to talk about how bad your ping is, start a new thread, because this is really off topic.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

DarkFalcoZ wrote:If you want to talk about how bad your ping is, start a new thread, because this is really off topic.
That won't be necessary. Look at the amount of people posting in this forums. And we don't know if a final 1.5 patch is being worked on, but anyways i hope it gets released some day.
Puglin.
Yan the Pimp

Post by Puglin. »

Aye. That'd be brilliant.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Something new with this patch?
Victor_132
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Victor_132 »

Can be in patch :
- Kabuto had a more offsprings or he had more DPS
(when players are more than 6)
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Victor_132 wrote:Can be in patch :
- Kabuto had a more offsprings or he had more DPS
(when players are more than 6)
I don't talking that it's bad idea but I don't belive that it may be included in this patch :(
Drakkar
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Drakkar »

I would also like to know when the 1.5 patch will be ready.
If anyone knows please let me know = o