Is there going to be a final 1.5 patch ?

Posts relating to the currently in development and sure to be released 1.5 patch.

Moderator: Staff

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Is there going to be a final 1.5 patch ?

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

I was wondering if there will be a final 1.5 patch instead of 1.496 and 1.497 versions. Because there's some things that needs to be fixed that the 1.4 version didn't had.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

i don't think that's gonna happen...
since tassin isn't online anymore(i think).
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

There will be a final version of 1.5. Can't give a definite timeframe yet, but it should happen before the end of the year.
Because there's some things that needs to be fixed that the 1.4 version didn't had.
Like? I didn't think there were many issues with 1.497.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Tasiin wrote:There will be a final version of 1.5. Can't give a definite timeframe yet, but it should happen before the end of the year.
Because there's some things that needs to be fixed that the 1.4 version didn't had.
Like? I didn't think there were many issues with 1.497.
Some of the issues i would like to be fixed:

-Make all Kabuto roars selectable as it was before because that causes crashes (very bad angles) in the special view.

-Kabuto can damage offsprings with adrenaline attacks unlike 1.496 version.

-Sometimes offsprings acts very stupidly (they run in circles around the enemy, even with turrets and does nothing to them, so they deserve to be killed and spawn more "intelligent" offsprings.).
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

I don't know what you're talking about with the first issue, the second has always been like that, and the third has been a problem ever since the release of the game.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Tasiin wrote:I don't know what you're talking about with the first issue, the second has always been like that, and the third has been a problem ever since the release of the game.
The first issue is that since 1.496 you changed so you can roar with kabuto with one button, so it does any of his 3 roars pressing one button, which i dislike because i want it as it was before = a button for each roar. Now if you press the button for special view while doing a roar, you won't see kabuto (the view is very bad focused).

Here's the image of the proof:

HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:
Tasiin wrote:I don't know what you're talking about with the first issue, the second has always been like that, and the third has been a problem ever since the release of the game.
The first issue is that since 1.496 you changed so you can roar with kabuto with one button, so it does any of his 3 roars pressing one button, which i dislike because i want it as it was before = a button for each roar. Now if you press the button for special view while doing a roar, you won't see kabuto (the view is very bad focused).

Here's the image of the proof:

i kinda agree with giantsgamer32, but dude, if u just press F again, u will get good view
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

On the 1.5 subject:

Sniper velocity? 8)
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Xentek wrote:On the 1.5 subject:

Sniper velocity? 8)
uuhm, u mean zoom in out or something?

P.S. *offtopic*
zo zo er bestaan nog meer Nederlanders die giants spelen XD
Lord_Sauron
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Lord_Sauron »

even more!

(though i dont play anymore)

(maybe i should)
dietofeelalive
Yan the Pimp

Post by dietofeelalive »

No changes.. I like it... WHo the Fk cares about ! Roaring? Seriously! . Its not like you'll intimidate the opposing players to give up by Roaring?

Also.. Sniper velocity thing might be a good thing and also a bad thing. I dont know.. thats up in the Air i guess..

I took my Valuable Time during finals week to write my opinion, so yall bitcches better listen to me! HAHAHHAHAHA jk! [/u]
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

dietofeelalive wrote:No changes.. I like it... WHo the Fk cares about ! Roaring? Seriously! . Its not like you'll intimidate the opposing players to give up by Roaring?

Also.. Sniper velocity thing might be a good thing and also a bad thing. I dont know.. thats up in the Air i guess..

I took my Valuable Time during finals week to write my opinion, so yall bitcches better listen to me! HAHAHHAHAHA jk! [/u]
hahah lol, but the roaring has got a function since 1.5 beta u know... u regain adreneline faster...
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Another thing is that kabuto cannot grab medium sized rippers before they finish the animation (you have to wait until the animation is finished before you can grab them) , i want that fixed.
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

Know somebody when patch 1.5 will be finished?
Rollo
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Rollo »

I would like to know that also :).

Also, which time is everyone playing. I am from the Netherlands and play mostly between 19:00 GMT+1 and 23:00 GMT+1. I hardly see people online though when I do log in.