Reapers

Posts relating to the currently in development and sure to be released 1.5 patch.

Moderator: Staff

Bebiseal
Lord of the Vimps

Reapers

Post by Bebiseal »

Imho the reapers have been nerfed too much. The reload times for spells are just too long. Wouldnt it be a whole lot better if some spells such as the cluster spell where just made much weaker?
For me it is no longer fun to play as a reaper, does anyone share this opinion with me?

If not, please forget all the text above. ;x
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Re: Reapers

Post by HellSnake »

well i think that bebiseal is right, the VOTE time and spell time should be decreased, and also, there's a bug with the summon HAIL, if u use turbo, and u summon hail, will fly and stand still in the air, and also if u click 2 times and u get killed while summoning hail, then there doesn't drop anything, i think when u click and die, atleast the stuff u clicked get summoned

EDIT and i also think the amount of HP when u use health thingy should be increased...

and i have an idea for the 1.5 patch....

i rlly think there should be a % meter under urr health, something like this:

example's

Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

Reapers are still quite powerful compared to Meccs in version 1.497 if played correctly. You can't expect them to take incredible amounts of punishment and live or to kill Meccs or Kabuto instantly with cluster anymore, but even one is still a match for a group of Meccs.

Patch 1.498 will bring a number of changes to Reapers (though if you're of the opinion that they're too weak now, you may not be happy with some of them).
Bebiseal
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Bebiseal »

Yeh ok true.. but i dont know if increasing the reload time is the right solution for all the spells. Plus its impossible to efficiently combine spells because of it. I think decreasing the time of some spells would make the patch much more approachable for new players, than again... i know the patch isnt really ment for "new players"