Things for the next update

Posts relating to the currently in development and sure to be released 1.5 patch.

Moderator: Staff

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Things for the next update

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

This new patch is amazing but some things needs to be fixed or improved:

-Weather effects: SP and MP (only ocasionally in some map but only one time) levels doesn't have more weather effects. That's because this new patch disables it, but i don't understand how this patch keeps some other GRM things and not the weather.

-Increase ammo of the Mecc machinegun: the ammo is too low that you can only have max of 600 bullets agains the 2400 that there were before ! Now the ammo seems to consume faster than ever with much less ammunition. With half of the ammo (300 aprox.) in just less than 10 seconds you're out of ammo ! I was playing in a SP mecc mission and i only was able to kill 2 reapermen because i was out of ammo. Not to mention that in multiplayer, the machinegun is a nearly useless weapon because players keeps moving that they dodge all the bullets and the lag factor that you cannot aim perfectly. Even they don't use this, they use always rockets and other explosive weapons which are way more powerful.

-The bugs, errors, crashes fix from the people who sended they're error log.

-Kabuto's offsprings doesn't always respond to your orders when you want them to attack a turret.

-Kabuto: picking a reaperman from a shuttle doesn't allow you to walk forward while grabbing him. You go backwards for an unknow glitched reason. This was fixed in the GRM.

-Kabuto eating trees ! make the trees type object like they were the big rocks so you can only throw them.

-Mecc teammates can destroy the gyro when you are piloting it. It's very annoying and it causes damage to you for the explosion.

-I think lowering the ammo and damage of the sniper rifle wasn't a good idea (now destroying a turret needs 4 bullets instead of 3. The bullets are not instantaneously.). Also i cannot explain the effect that has the bullet of this weapon to pull enemies.
Zopharks
Administrator

Re: Things for the next update

Post by Zopharks »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:This new patch is amazing but some things needs to be fixed or improved:

-Weather effects: SP and MP (only ocasionally in some map but only one time) levels doesn't have more weather effects. That's because this new patch disables it, but i don't understand how this patch keeps some other GRM things and not the weather.
It's a bug. It is already fixed. It will be in the next beta patch.
the machinegun is a nearly useless weapon because
It always has been, and likely always will. Attempts are being made at making it somewhat useful, however things aren't likely to change too dramatically.
-The bugs, errors, crashes fix from the people who sended they're error log.
I think that goes without saying.
-Kabuto's offsprings doesn't always respond to your orders when you want them to attack a turret.

-Kabuto: picking a reaperman from a shuttle doesn't allow you to walk forward while grabbing him. You go backwards for an unknow glitched reason. This was fixed in the GRM.

-Kabuto eating trees ! make the trees type object like they were the big rocks so you can only throw them.

-Mecc teammates can destroy the gyro when you are piloting it. It's very annoying and it causes damage to you for the explosion.
Please post bugs in the bug report thread.
-I think lowering the ammo and damage of the sniper rifle wasn't a good idea (now destroying a turret needs 4 bullets instead of 3. The bullets are not instantaneously.). Also i cannot explain the effect that has the bullet of this weapon to pull enemies.
The changes made to the sniper rifle were in consideration to multiplayer balance.
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote: -Mecc teammates can destroy the gyro when you are piloting it. It's very annoying and it causes damage to you for the explosion.
Not a bug and it's always been that way.
Giants_Gamer32 wrote: Increase ammo of the Mecc machinegun: the ammo is too low...
It takes well over a minute of constant firing to run out of 600 ammo.

(edit) Apparently, the rate of ammo loss is higher at low framerates. This is actually a bug (though not caused by patch 1.5) and will be fixed.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Tasiin wrote:
Giants_Gamer32 wrote: -Mecc teammates can destroy the gyro when you are piloting it. It's very annoying and it causes damage to you for the explosion.
Not a bug and it's always been that way.
Giants_Gamer32 wrote: Increase ammo of the Mecc machinegun: the ammo is too low...
It takes well over a minute of constant firing to run out of 600 ammo.

(edit) Apparently, the rate of ammo loss is higher at low framerates. This is actually a bug (though not caused by patch 1.5) and will be fixed.
In a singleplayer mecc mission, i had 300 machinegun ammo and in just less than 10 seconds i was out of ammo and could only killed 2 reapermen. What i want to suggest is to increase the ammo like it was before and originally.
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:In a singleplayer mecc mission, i had 300 machinegun ammo and in just less than 10 seconds i was out of ammo and could only killed 2 reapermen. What i want to suggest is to increase the ammo like it was before and originally.
As stated above. The bug that was causing machine gun ammunition to drain at irregular rates, dependant entirely upon your frame rate, has been fixed. The ammunition now functions exactly as any other weapon's would.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Good :D . What if for the next uptade, when you feed offsprings they regenerate health too ?
Zurglmi
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Zurglmi »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:Good :D . What if for the next uptade, when you feed offsprings they regenerate health too ?
This is already implemented ^^
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Zurglmi wrote:
Giants_Gamer32 wrote:Good :D . What if for the next uptade, when you feed offsprings they regenerate health too ?
This is already implemented ^^
Errmm, no. If you feed the offpsrings with smarties they don't regenerate health :roll: .
[PL] Przemek
Yan the Pimp

Post by [PL] Przemek »

When the build is not equal to objects on the surface, you can see the bottom (actually not) and creates difficulties in the entrance to the facility. Do such places can not be built up evenly with the surface?