We demand maps!

Posts relating to the currently in development and sure to be released 1.5 patch.

Moderator: Staff

HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Tasiin wrote:The final map list for the public beta has been edited into the first post. Note that we are still accepting map submissions for the final release.
maybe my space battle map?

or do u not want a map were the mothership is in used
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

HellSnake(NL) wrote:or do u not want a map were the mothership is in used
I think use of that object in any significant way would probably be enough to disqualify any map in which it is used.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Z0PharX wrote:
HellSnake(NL) wrote:or do u not want a map were the mothership is in used
I think use of that object in any significant way would probably be enough to disqualify any map in which it is used.
have u seen my map?
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

Yes I've seen you're map and I cannot see anything on it due to issues with the mothership object.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

DarkFalcoZ wrote:Yes I've seen you're map and I cannot see anything on it due to issues with the mothership object.
u can't see anything!?
(bytheway, the map we tried out long ago was version 1.0 of this map, this 1 is 2.0, same idea+somenew and this 1 is waaay more stable)
Soulrolll
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Soulrolll »

Ha! glad to see my maps still getting used after all this time lol (used to go by soulblighter). Major Nostalgia, if anyone happens to have Jedi Knight Acedemy I made some maps for that as well back in the day, after I moved on from Giants when focus got me into jk2.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/develo ... roll;11211
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Maybe my New York map. It's giant in size as the game's title, but it's unique :wink: . I spent lot of time in it.
HellSnake
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by HellSnake »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:Maybe my New York map. It's giant in size as the game's title, but it's unique :wink: . I spent lot of time in it.
giants_gamer32, uhm i think that map would be way to big to be added, and besides the reapers don't even have a base...