Changing values of weapons and jetpack?

Ask questions related to the tools or files used to create modifications for Giants. Examples include map making, gmm, and installing skins.

Moderator: Staff

Giacomo1496
Kabuto's Playtoy

Changing values of weapons and jetpack?

Post by Giacomo1496 »

Hi all,i'd like to give two pistols to Baz or give mine singular pistols for the pistols of other mecc for example.For the jetpack instead,i'd like to increase speed in air.I'm actually using a cheat engine table that give me infinite ammo and jetpack fuel but if you noticed other mecc are more faster when flying.I would to have their speed and two pistols.It could be buggy but i would to do some test.
Tig
Yan the Pimp

Post by Tig »

Hi there, and welcome to the community.

While you are free to change any aspect of the single player experience if you like, Cheating/Modding the multiplayer experience will result in a permanent and irriversible ban. We have anti-cheat programs and very watchfull eyes around the community and our servers.

Keep this in mind if you plan to join our games in the future.
Giacomo1496
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Giacomo1496 »

Yes,don t worry.I don't like the multiplayer of this game.I only want to have fun in single.If someone know something about it,it s good.However i never use cheats online,it's for noobies,too easy.
Tig
Yan the Pimp

Post by Tig »

Aight, just to be safe ;)

I wouldn't know how to mod the game itself that way. I do know version 1.0 has some issues/bugs with wich you can accomplish what you want. I think the best location to search for answers are in active modding community's or the steam pages for this game.

For playing online you need the 1.497 patch. Any modifications to the game made yourself will stop that from working.

You could, in theory, have two versions of the game installed. one "vanilla" and one modded.
Giacomo1496
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Giacomo1496 »

Thank you.