GiantsHook download problem

Ask questions related to the tools or files used to create modifications for Giants. Examples include map making, gmm, and installing skins.

Moderator: Staff

Soli
Kabuto's Playtoy

GiantsHook download problem

Post by Soli »

Firstly, hey I'm new here. I made an account here hoping someone could help me out. I just purchased the game again, owned it once way back in the day when it was first released, lost it, haven't played it in forever, just got it again the other day. I'm trying to patch it all up. I can't seem to get GiantsHook v1.00 to work though, it won't download, tells me the page can't be found, then Norton pops up and says there's some sort of Adware or something. I dunno, does anyone know of any kind of mirror that I can download from? Thanks much
DarkFalcoZ
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by DarkFalcoZ »

GiantsHook is still available in the downloads section, so the file isn't the problem. Also, giantshook has been updated and is now called Giants 1.497 beta patch.

You can find it in the downloads section and you should be getting no adware pop-ups from this site.
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Re: GiantsHook download problem

Post by Xentek »

Soli wrote:Norton
Nuff said
Soli
Kabuto's Playtoy

Re: GiantsHook download problem

Post by Soli »

Xentek wrote:
Soli wrote:Norton
Nuff said
I hear ya. It's what came with my computer though. Eh. I'll download 1.497, hopefully that does the trick. Thanks for the help guys.
Soli
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Soli »

Norton quarantined that too, luckily I figured out how to un-quarantine it and install it. Hopefully that does the trick.
Nagadkcin
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Nagadkcin »

Norton deserves to be quarantined. :)