Is this posible ?

Ask questions related to the tools or files used to create modifications for Giants. Examples include map making, gmm, and installing skins.

Moderator: Staff

Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Sorry, i'm not a modder :( . Is there something like that ?
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Sorry for double post, but i have done it yesterday. Thanks to 3dsmax 7 and giants zip :D . Now kabuto looks exactly the same as in cutscenes 8) .
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:Sorry for double post, but i have done it yesterday. Thanks to 3dsmax 7 and giants zip :D . Now kabuto looks exactly the same as in cutscenes 8) .
Hurray! You've made it even harder for you to hit his weakspot! Congrats man!
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Yes, kabuto doesn't have the weakspot and its more difficult to kill. But I don't play in multiplayer games, only in SP 8) . I have to say that is easy to do, and you are practically invincible. For this reason i don't play 3 way games :wink: .
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:Yes, kabuto doesn't have the weakspot and its more difficult to kill. But I don't play in multiplayer games, only in SP 8) . I have to say that is easy to do, and you are practically invincible. For this reason i don't play 3 way games :wink: .
Hope you know no one else sees your new skin/mod. Only YOU do. They would still see the weakspot(unless they got a skin/mod for kabuto's weakspot too)
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

It's posible. But i tried ( in the map "tripleland") with de machinegun or other weapon to hit where kabuto has the spot and nothing hapens to him. It's the same shooting at his arms or other part to shooting at the spot. So its posible that in MP, the other players will see the spot, but when they would shot, they wouldn't do this extra damage to kabuto.
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:It's posible. But i tried ( in the map "tripleland") with de machinegun or other weapon to hit where kabuto has the spot and nothing hapens to him. It's the same shooting at his arms or other part to shooting at the spot. So its posible that in MP, the other players will see the spot, but when they would shot, they wouldn't do this extra damage to kabuto.
Wrong. He would still get damaged.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:It's posible. But i tried ( in the map "tripleland") with de machinegun or other weapon to hit where kabuto has the spot and nothing hapens to him. It's the same shooting at his arms or other part to shooting at the spot. So its posible that in MP, the other players will see the spot, but when they would shot, they wouldn't do this extra damage to kabuto.

in multiplayer, only u can see the skin, unless someone else has it

the fake kabuto in Tripland isint like the real one. . .the real one would recieve around half damage when shot in the weak spot, then bend forward for about 4 seconds
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

In SP, the turrets and the devil reapers shoot kabuto in the weakspot various times and nothing happens 8) , that i said before. And the kabuto in tripleland is exactly the same as the player.
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:In SP, the turrets and the devil reapers shoot kabuto in the weakspot various times and nothing happens 8) , that i said before. And the kabuto in tripleland is exactly the same as the player.
The AI/Reaper Guards don't always shoot directly at your weakspot =P

Only way to find out (for yourself because everyone already knows this) is to go into a Multi-Player game that has Kabuto in it(ThreeWay Island I,II,III,LW)

And the Kabuto in Tripleland is an AI of Kabuto that has no commands to do anything. Basically it just stands there like a stiff.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Of course, but kabuto in tripleland has the same health that the player.
I don't play MP 3way games because is somebody see's it ( a kabuto that doesn't cry when is shooted at his weakspot ), he or they can tell me that i'm a cheater :( .
Casqad
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Casqad »

As said before....

The kabuto will appear not to be doing anything on your side of the cable, but for other players it WILL act normal and it WILL look normal.

There is no way you can change what MY game looks like, messing around with stuff in YOUR game.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

Try it :twisted: . If you are playing in MP and other player is a cheater and make's kabuto invincible, he would be invincible for most of your game appear's that kabuto isn't invincible. You understand ? Thrust me, I saw thinks like that playing online, and can change a bit your game doing this !
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Giants_Gamer32 wrote:Try it :twisted:. If you are playing in MP and other player is a cheater and make's kabuto invincible, he would be invincible for most of your game appear's that kabuto isn't invincible. You understand ? Thrust me, I saw thinks like that playing online, and can change a bit your game doing this !
Changes you make to your Kabuto model will not have any effect what so ever on other players in multiplayer games. Try it :twisted:.
Giants_Gamer32
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Giants_Gamer32 »

I will not continue arguing in this topic. It's a waste of time :evil: ! I have the reason and you know !