Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

yey gj timmee

and BTW, I don't give two shits about my post count :wink:
It can go down to 0 for all I care
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

I've just relized something, why do we need positions? What're they used for? And why do we need to keep track of posts each person made? How is it useful?

Just askin
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

They're not. They help with nothing, but they're just "cool" to have. Same thing with post counts. They don't actually "do" anything, just for show.

I guess you could say it shows your status/rank/activity in the forums.
STEELIX
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by STEELIX »

[TO]Semore wrote:by saying the word "he"... it kinda implies.... He?

And anyways, Delphie changed into Kabuto, and I'm pretty sure Delphie is a girl....
But then again I could be confused.
Oh darn, you're right. Ah well, I aint a native speaker! I can't be flawless in my English all the time! You dirty racist! xD
Micky
Sappho's Henchman

Post by Micky »

If you ask me (ok which you didn't) Wd has become some sorts of neo narcoligist society in which each member is pitted against each other in order to impress the moderators :?:
STEELIX
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by STEELIX »

One flaw, most of us know the moderators pretty well, and do not exactly have a reason to impress them ;)

Exept for that Timmy guy, sure, but he's just 10. :)
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Micky wrote:If you ask me (ok which you didn't) Wd has become some sorts of neo narcoligist society in which each member is pitted against each other in order to impress the moderators :?:
Each member is pitted against each other? No... If you want to make GWD out to be a giant forum deathmatch, you should at least pay attention to the various social structures that exist - you have Team Idiot (containing people such as yourself, Timmy, and a couple other people), Team Awesome (headed by your's truely, of course), and Team TrysToBeNeutralButGenerallyEndsUpFlamingTeamIdiot.
While members of Team Idiot do on occasion flame each other, the other team's members are generally at peace with eachother. Thus GWD would be better described as "A forum who's community is engaged in an eternal team deathmatch"

...Either that or you're just an idiot.
Micky
Sappho's Henchman

Post by Micky »

riiight thats an interesting way to put just one thing ... why do u hate me espescialy after every time i posted on the topic 'giants 2' you flamed me :?: is it some social problem or do u just randomly pick out some bystandered and pick on them :?:
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

I believe it has something to do with some of your retarded comments..
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Darkruler-dragon wrote:I believe it has something to do with some of your retarded comments..
Really about sums it up.
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

[NEO]Z0PharX wrote:
Micky wrote:If you ask me (ok which you didn't) Wd has become some sorts of neo narcoligist society in which each member is pitted against each other in order to impress the moderators :?:
Each member is pitted against each other? No... If you want to make GWD out to be a giant forum deathmatch, you should at least pay attention to the various social structures that exist - you have Team Idiot (containing people such as yourself, Timmy, and a couple other people), Team Awesome (headed by your's truely, of course), and Team TrysToBeNeutralButGenerallyEndsUpFlamingTeamIdiot.
While members of Team Idiot do on occasion flame each other, the other team's members are generally at peace with eachother. Thus GWD would be better described as "A forum who's community is engaged in an eternal team deathmatch"

...Either that or you're just an idiot.
Hmm... I wonder which I am in... :oops:

[NEO]Z0PharX wrote:
Darkruler-dragon wrote:I believe it has something to do with some of your retarded comments..
Really about sums it up.
No <3
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

Team TrysToBeNeutralButGenerallyEndsUpFlamingTeamIdiot

nice title :P
captainmarmalade
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by captainmarmalade »

this is an old topic, but am i the only one who thinks it's funny that genius is misspelled in "Evil Smartie Genious" for post counts?
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

never noticed that.. :?
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

It doesnt take a genius to know that :P

sorry, I just had to say that 8)