Signatures

Ask questions that relate to GiantsWD.

Moderator: Staff

Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

yep

ION Defacement Team 2004. Contact: securityion@hotmail.com.
thenewbox
Sappho's Henchman

Post by thenewbox »

i think you should just leave it normally... like no signature... cause if people really want to put retarded crap at the end of their post.. then they can just... like... type it... and not be lazy bastards
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

King wrote:Everything mentioned here has been tried before :) Perhaps in future versions where the staff has more control over sigs, but not with the current version of PhpBB.
cant u read?
thenewbox
Sappho's Henchman

Post by thenewbox »

Darkruler-dragon wrote:
King wrote:Everything mentioned here has been tried before :) Perhaps in future versions where the staff has more control over sigs, but not with the current version of PhpBB.
cant u read?

if i couldn't read i wouldn't realize how much of a retarded, repeating idiot you are :wink:

But makes sense.. but arn't admins able to change information within another person's account?
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

Just shut up. . . . . .

and yes, Admins can change anything in the forum.
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

They can, but enforcing the signature limits would be more effort than it is worth. Why make King waste his time on such needless bullshit?
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

thenewbox wrote:
Darkruler-dragon wrote:
cant u read?

if i couldn't read i wouldn't realize how much of a retarded, repeating idiot you are :wink:
stfu, ur the box loving tard here. I'm only the annoying pessimist that everbody hates :roll:
[NEO]Z0PharX wrote:They can, but enforcing the signature limits would be more effort than it is worth. Why make King waste his time on such needless bullshit?
caus it would make forum use more pleasant? but anyways, king doesnt want to enable anyways, so its a waste of time to further discuss this.
thenewbox
Sappho's Henchman

Post by thenewbox »

why don't you just lock this because of the rambling repeating idiots everyone is being here :D
Devilinhell
Yan the Pimp

Post by Devilinhell »

Stop Fighting already..
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

thenewbox wrote:why don't you just lock this because of the rambling repeating idiots everyone is being here :D
i agree
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

thenewbox wrote:why don't you just lock this because of the rambling repeating idiots everyone is being here :D
Look who's talking! :D