Signatures

Ask questions that relate to GiantsWD.

Moderator: Staff

thenewbox
Sappho's Henchman

Post by thenewbox »

yo man, don't dis the boxes... y'know some people need homes.. and other people... there just need their stupid way of entertainment... like me..... just.... imagine a guy... sitting a box.... and then... someone dropkicks him... or.... a guy..... walking down the street.... hopping a box...... yeah......

But boxes are more than that... their also companions... When your down.... the box will never say.. "yo dawg, i just stole your money, and fucked up your life, and screwed your girlfriend" Boxes are more like "........... yo dawg...... sup"

you see... boxes are very useful in everyday life... which is why.. i've made this following list...

Top 10 uses for a box
10. Computer
9. bathtub
8. storage
7. table
6. table legs
5. chair
4. sled
3. transformer
2. campanion
and last but not least
1. Obsession...

You see... boxes with transformers just go hand in hand.... like....... coffee and..... a cup... and this cup can be replaced by a box....

so that why i think... boxes with... stuff... should be allowed in a signature.... just cause.... boxes pwn you all.... imagine a world.. where boxes lived freely, and were not judged by size or colour.... but you guys just ruin that dream (guys and girls if there are any here)..... so..... tomorrow... when theres a box on your front door... don't open.... cause it'll eat your babies
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

That was quite interesting. Thank you for wasting you time with that intelligent box documentary.
Maybe you should write a guide like SprinkZ did. That way, we can understand how to use these "boxes."
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

Just shut the fu** up. Please.
Timmy
Yan the Pimp

Post by Timmy »

Wow, boxes are soo amazing. I cant believe you wasted you're freaking time writing that crappy guide on boxes. I mean, they're so square, like you. Wow, I cant believe it. The box talked to you. I bet it'd happen all the time if all the god damn ppl on the face of the Earth were total dumbasses. So thank you, for wasting our valuable time writing that guide, and I'll remember, boxes are our best friends. . . . . . .
thenewbox
Sappho's Henchman

Post by thenewbox »

if you think about it.. your more likely to remember that guide when your older, rather than the date of the first time you guys went on a date.. unless you guys havn't yet and you write it down.. thats cheating... but yeah.. onto the more serious fact... timmy is a golf ball... but about the signatures, what are the current rules for them right now anyway?
Zopharks
Administrator

Post by Zopharks »

They're disabled because they're annoying and suck.
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

not to abuse them. . . .

yeah, I'll remember boxes when I wanna suffocate little kids. . . .
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

Hmm.... Forget the sigs.. I can see how they can be abused with "boxes."
thenewbox
Sappho's Henchman

Post by thenewbox »

maybe in moderation, if a signature was sent to the staff or admin of giantsMD and he were to approve of the signature, it could be allowed.. this would cut down on the amount of "crap" like boxes in signatures.. or just plain huge sigs that kills people with a 56k modem.. anyone here in that situation?
Pinchy
Yan the Pimp

Post by Pinchy »

TiMmeH wrote:not to abuse them. . . .

yeah, I'll remember boxes when I wanna suffocate little kids. . . .
Start with yourself.

How about this, lets all STFU about sigs, kai? No one fuckin needs them, if you think anyone wants to see your retarded quotes or dumbass pics your dead wrong.
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

i just wanna hear kings awnser about trying it for a week or so.. but this load of crap that has suddenly appeared in this topic makes me stop caring..
King
Administrator

Post by King »

Everything mentioned here has been tried before :) Perhaps in future versions where the staff has more control over sigs, but not with the current version of PhpBB.
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

King has spoken.. :D
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Salazar »

[TO]Semore wrote:Hmm.... Forget the sigs.. I can see how they can be abused with "boxes."
I was talking about the sizes

If we ever do get sigs, DO NOT abuse the size. . . . :lol:
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

erm.. is it just me or did GiantsWD got hacked again?

ION Defacement Team 2004. Contact: securityion@hotmail.com.