Computer Problems!

Ask questions that relate to hardware / software issues.

Moderator: Staff

Timmy
Yan the Pimp

Computer Problems!

Post by Timmy »

Its etheir giantswd, or my comp, but it keeps having problems

When I came here, it said that 2 new posts were made, but I see 3 orange papers (that show new posts)

I click on Tips and Stradgies and it says the same message I saw when I last came here (but my reply wasn't there, i didnt bother to write up a new reply, since last time it happened, there was 2 replies, both mine saying the same thing>

Anyway, when I go back to the Forum Index, theres no new posts........and my computer keeps messing up by

• When I'm playing, it freezes, so I restart my comp and the drive scan comes up (it always does when my comp messes up and i restart it by pressing the Reboot button)

•I cant instand message anyone on my MSN Messenger list

•When I'm playing Giants, it stops and the "Wintery Cool Error" comes up, where it says Enter to continue, or Esc to exit game, i press Enter, and then that "Giants did exit properly" think comes up again.

•When I'm playing I type Dedicated and the same thing that says "Giants Error Spawning" thing comes up again!

I think it may be Ribblers Mecc Trainer, so I delete that, and it coninues....I need help!
Pinchy
Yan the Pimp

Post by Pinchy »

If you get that error its mostly becouse of cheating on the server, mostly from too many mines or gyro bombs.
[alfa-hun]_Zeppelin
Kabuto's Playtoy

Re: Computer Problems!

Post by [alfa-hun]_Zeppelin »

• When I'm playing, it freezes, so I restart my comp and the drive scan comes up (it always does when my comp messes up and i restart it by pressing the Reboot button)
-get new drivers for your cards

-coz yer llame

•When I'm playing Giants, it stops and the "Wintery Cool Error" comes up, where it says Enter to continue, or Esc to exit game, i press Enter, and then that "Giants did exit properly" think comes up again.
-sh** happens

•When I'm playing I type Dedicated and the same thing that says "Giants Error Spawning" thing comes up again!
-oy, do you have the warez Giants ?

I think it may be Ribblers Mecc Trainer, so I delete that, and it coninues....I need help!
-trainer has nothing tdo with that.
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

-lower your grahic settings, and dont install shitty programs like imesh, kazaa etc
keep as few programs running while you play Giants
even with 2Ghz and the worst (best) grahic card on the market
you will still see low fps because of the Giants engine.

-instand?

-some maps havent been really tested and some stuff might be missing
like the barracks need obj. 215 (I believe) otherwise it will crash. you can place that object anywhere, doesnt matter if it dies after start.
sometimes it gives "Wintery Cool Error" if people are using trainers (I believe)

-map
STEELIX
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by STEELIX »

? When I'm playing, it freezes, so I restart my comp and the drive scan comes up (it always does when my comp messes up and i restart it by pressing the Reboot button)

-It's probably 'cuz u have a soundcard that's on your main board... but because you can't even make directories and can't even make msn messenger work, I suggest you don't even try ;)

no offence dude...

or actually,... *offences kab's head off*
Timmy
Yan the Pimp

Post by Timmy »

Thanks, the problem was, that I had 2 many things that i didnt need. Anyway, MSN is a real pain, whenever I'm doing something offline (writing stories, playing pingball, ect.) the window to open MSN always comes up. Stupid butterfly thing. Image

That comes up, and when I close it out, it comes back automaticly.

(Not My Screenshot)